What's new

StarCraft Ghost Trailer - you will buy this game, oh yes ^_^

Eagle

aka Alshain
Umm, no I wont be buying this game... why... CAUSE ITS NOT ON PC!!!!!

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
er, another shoot 'em up, graphics look pretty sweet, but then again, what doesn't look good on new generation consoles? and its going on everything except for gba pretty much, err...hate multi-platform,

they'd better be pretty damn creative or it'll just be another shoot 'em up game, looks very unoriginal???

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Screw the originality. It`s got action, it`s in the Starcraft universe, and it`s made by Blizzard, so not much of a chance that it would be a fuck up.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
When i frist saw this i was like omg! are they gonna do what i wanted them to do with the orignal starcarft (let me control one of the characters as they go to war) but then looking at the trailer it looks cool but it might just be another 3rd person shooting game :/

Josep

eyerun4phun
DuDe said:
Screw the originality. It`s got action, it`s in the Starcraft universe, and it`s made by Blizzard, so not much of a chance that it would be a fuck up.

welp, thats what blizzard wants you to think, then they have your money, just looks like another stupid 3rd person shooter i wouldn't wanna buy, o yea and how many other 3rd person shooters are there JUST like this one?

/me yawns

even though ut2k3 is a first person shooter, it looks kinda like it, pleanty of action, stunning graphics, but wait, how many times have we seen that? unless they produce a really new way of presenting it, it'll just be another random shoot 'em up.
and USUALLY multiplatform games suck;) as a general rule:)

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Yeah, but in UT2K3 you get to organize teams and such. Makes it a bit more fun cause you try to chose the best team. Its like drafting your team in virtual baseball, or football, etc.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Josep said:
DuDe said:

welp, thats what blizzard wants you to think, then they have your money, just looks like another stupid 3rd person shooter i wouldn't wanna buy, o yea and how many other 3rd person shooters are there JUST like this one?

I don`t care if there are tons of other 3rd person shooters out there. If a game is good, I`ll buy it, and I won`t give a rat`s ass about its lack of orignality. I played the shit out of Drakan/Blade of Darkness/Rune, even though those games were practically the same in their core, yet they were good anyway.

Josep said:
even though ut2k3 is a first person shooter, it looks kinda like it, pleanty of action, stunning graphics, but wait, how many times have we seen that? unless they produce a really new way of presenting it, it'll just be another random shoot 'em up.
[/B]
Yet it still doesn`t stop it from being one of the best shooters released this year. It`s fun, period.

Josep

eyerun4phun
UT2k3 is damn fun, but i guess thats where sales go, when people have pleanty of money to blow on games;) I don't;) so i wait for games that offer something different;)

mindless online first person shooters was quake1, i was definitly a part of that, when quake 1 was $50;) mindless 3rd or first person shooters can get quite boring if they don't offer anything different,

max payne, initially everyone saw the "slow-mo" affect, so it offered something new, but everything else around it was near to the worst thing i've ever played. Anyway, from that little video it didn't seem it offered anything all that great, but only time will tell;) i'm not saying its already going to be terrible, it just looks like blizzard is beating something waay to far under ground, like...
*cough* Counter strike *cough*:innocent:

Last edited:

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
I'll wait for reviews. If it's good, I'll buy it... it's... just... gotta choose between the Gamecube or PS2 Version... and perhaps x-box version if I get that console by then. ^_^