What's new

Would UltraHLE 2 be released?...

IsrMG

I mean... When UltraHLE 2 was said to come out, the author (forgot the name :\) said it would come soon but after 2 weeks he formated all and quited....but b4 he did he putted 4 scrn shots and i remember that some of theme were Zelda MM, its not that i dont belive those guys just that its not so realistic.
So till theren't any more solid proves, i dont think it'll be released ever or in the far\near future.:plain2:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
IsrMG said:
I mean... When UltraHLE 2 was said to come out, the author (forgot the name :\) said it would come soon but after 2 weeks he formated all and quited....but b4 he did he putted 4 scrn shots and i remember that some of theme were Zelda MM, its not that i dont belive those guys just that its not so realistic.
So till theren't any more solid proves, i dont think it'll be released ever or in the far\near future.:plain2:

I`m guessing that you mean Realityman. Well, that was 2 or 3 years ago. UHLE 2.0 is based on the source code of UHLE, and it`s coded by some very respectable autors., that have done quite a lot in the emulation scene before, and therefore, if they say that they will deliver, I believe them.

OP
I

IsrMG

I hope u r right

after all i belived realityman too....and what i got was a big slam in the face......

Remote

I'm pretty sure it's coming, like DuDe said the people behind the project are all very talented and has proven themself many times earlier. Sit back, respect the authors and above all don't ask any questions about it. It will come when they feel it's ready... :D

sk8bloke22

roll for life
well in some post one of the new team said that even if uhle2 isnt released the source of all their work will be released for other ppl to work on it, so even if ur right (which ur not cos these ppl hav been around long enuff to be trust worthy) we will at least see the source.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
are we talking about Ultra 2.0 or NEMU here. please people. relax and wait. it's ready when it's ready and until then it's not ready. remember that they didn't even want to announce that they are working on it when they did but because of something they did. so i dont think that this is a joke or an attempt for attentin or something that is going to be dropped.

hcl

apparently you people dont realize the situation.
the ultrahle 2 talked about is NOT the version developed by realityman, but made by a coding team, based on the leaked 1.0.0 sources....

mesman00

What's that...?
sk8bloke22 said:
well in some post one of the new team said that even if uhle2 isnt released the source of all their work will be released for other ppl to work on it, so even if ur right (which ur not cos these ppl hav been around long enuff to be trust worthy) we will at least see the source.

i don't believe that they said that they would release the source for sure...instead i think they siad that if they decided to quit the project, that they MIGHT release the source, if a binary was never realased

OP
I

IsrMG

Douts are comeing up here.... >:) no kidding im hoping for UHLE2..soon... just hope they aint gonna quit...