What's new

The Swampass logs

jandaman

Noticed a thread based on my post on zophar.net board started here so I thought I'd add to it.
I posted a 200k html file for your reading pleasure. It's a great read if you have too much time on your hands or you need help falling asleep.
You can read the file at:
www.jandaman.com/swampass.htm

hotshitu

Banned
Err..... so what? Somebody gets fucked over while trying to fuck over somebody else who is trying to fuck overr many other somebodies? serves all of you right and my name be Gertrud :)

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Naw. Jandaman is a good chap. I once ordered some CDs from him wich I received like 2 days after (overseas).

The payment took a rough 4 months or something but that's because I live in a crap country that seems unable to handle this sort of things well.

Eventually he got paid though and he was understanding all the way.

So it's terrible to see him get screwed like this. To see anyone get screwed like this.:plain2:

[exe]

As one of Jandaman's customers, he has 'fucked' me over. I thought it would be appropriate for me to mention as one of whom does not know him in any way shape or form.

SwampGas & Jandaman... should consider becoming partners in business, they'd have alot in common.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ok this is getting interesting.. what did Jandaman do?

Personally I would never, ever buy anything from a dodgy internet outfit, which includes all of these people and a lot of others.

Either buy direct from the manufacturer, or go to a proper shop. The point of a middle-man is to provide the end user with a higher level of service, this is what you pay for, this is what you should expect.. or take your money elsewhere.

Derek

less evil admin ;)
"Mind your own poo poo, will ya?"

i could say the same thing to you about your original statement. next time try to come up with something intuitive.

hotshitu

Banned
dabods said:
"Mind your own poo poo, will ya?"

i could say the same thing to you about your original statement. next time try to come up with something intuitive.

Ultima ratio: this is a public board in the sense that everyone can post their opinions, differing as they may be.
If you are going to police a message board because you're supposedly smarter or something, please do so to your heart's content - over at emuhelp.com. I hear the forums there are fantastic and very popular.
Just don't fucking try it here and on me. I'd really appreciate it if you respected that.

Derek

less evil admin ;)
i'd respect it if you didn't defame someone and post libel on a situation you know nothing of. shows your maturity by having to resort to name calling to try to get your point across.

hotshitu

Banned
dabods said:
i'd respect it if you didn't defame someone and post libel on a situation you know nothing of. shows your maturity by having to resort to name calling to try to get your point across.

No need to respect _me_,, either agree with me on the subject or dont, just fucking stay off my back plz. I dont need yet anohter 'mature' kiddie mod (with a record of being the flame and spammeister of various forums on top) to tell me what to do and what not >:
Libel, name-calling? I dont know what you put in those cookies but if you still don't get what I' was trying to say in the first place pm me your questions and I'll try and explain it to you nice and slow :)