What's new

I GOT WWF No Mercy TO WORK IN PJ64 :) Settings inside

Huzza

err hello?
Hello every one this is my first post but I hope it¡¦s a good one ƒº after a few mins configuring PJ64 AKA THE BEST DAM N64 EMU I got the game to work. The game is almost perfect and plays WWF No Mercy better the any other emu below are the settings to get the game to work in PJ64 1.3 and problems in the game.

Problems

First menu text is fully black, the charter select screen is black and only the wrestler is displayed, when the wrestlers are talking in the game the text is black.

Settings

Video : Jabo¡¦s Direct3D6 1.30
Audio: Zilmar¡¦s Audio Plug-in (Note: Tried Different sound plug-ins but sound failed to work)

PJ64 Options

CPU core: recompiler
Self-modifying code handling: protect memory
RDRAM size: 4MB
Speed limiter: *disabled*

Jabo¡¦s Direct3D6 1.30 Settings

Rendering Device: Direct3D HAL
Windowed Resolution: 800x600
Full Screen Resolution: 1024x768x32
RSP Code simulation: Microcode 1
Geometry Transforms: Internal
Force Depth Compare: Ticked
Force Depth Enable: Ticked
Force Normal Blending: Ticked
Enable Display List Culling: Ticked

The Rom Information In The INI

[4E4B0640-1B49BCFB-C:45]
Game Name=WWF No Mercy
Comments=Playable - use Jabo 1.3
Alternate Title=WWF No Mercy
TLB=1

Thank you :)

Last edited:

thine_impalor

Local spammer
BRILLIANT!!!!! IT WORKS!!!! To think i had to wait for 4 MINUTES to start the frickin game in nemu, its running at 35fps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS MAN!!!!!!!
If YOU EVER get rid of the blakc problems PLEASE post it here, THANX A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

linker

Emutalk Member
CpU MasteR said:
Yup.... I got this working 5 Months ago, Great work you took the problem on your own.... ;)

There wasn't Pj64 1.3 5 months ago, did you get it working on pj64 1.1 - 1.2?

OP
Huzza

Huzza

err hello?
:)

Thanks PPL :)
Hey CpU MasteR why did u not post it when u got it to work 5 months a go ?

must have been a Different version right hahahah.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i think all you need is protect memory. jabo has looked at this game a fair bit and can't figure it out, so black menus is wot ya gets.

linker

Emutalk Member
Smiff

Yea, smiff rocks. What we would do if he wasn't here :). Actually he helped a lot of Jabo and Zilmar. Keep going in the same way, Smiff

linker

Emutalk Member
Smiff

Yea, Smiff rocks. What we would do if he wasn't here :). He helped in making the pj64. We, users must be very proud to write to people like him. Keep going in the same way, Smiff.

Re: Smiff

linker said:
Yea, smiff rocks. What we would do if he wasn't here :). Actually he helped a lot of Jabo and Zilmar. Keep going in the same way, Smiff

wow you'll be givign him a big head ;) nah he wurks hard :)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Smiff said:
i think all you need is protect memory. jabo has looked at this game a fair bit and can't figure it out, so black menus is wot ya gets.

Well, Just for the heck of it, I first ran it on 1.2, No Wrestler GFX of corse, I was so frustrated that no emu could run it. SO I decided to try PJ64, I was new to it, and all I was using is Nemu, Hehe,

Specs...
CPU: Intel Celeron 497 HMz
SDRAM Size: 64 Total, 62 Avalable Memory
Video Card= Intel Chipset 810
Video Memory= 5.8MB at the highest

So as you can see, MY COMPUTER IS CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! But I could still runs roms so it didnt bother me... But simply put, I ran the interperter with protect memory, threw the intro, afterwords, switch back on Recompiler, leave the Protect memory and you are ready for WWF action... Gotta luv PJ64....

OP
Huzza

Huzza

err hello?
:)

Thanks every one nice to see your comments, as we all know this is one kick ass rom who needs perfect dark when you can lay the smack down WHAT Smack Down hahahhaha ;). Well I have tried to fix the text with no luck but what I find strange is that nemu 64 displays the text perfectly but the in game graphics are to funked up so looks like that we going to have to live with it.

Mime

That's great that you all did this game to work, but i think that will be better if we can solve problems like this with the last versions of softwares and plugins, because will be no reason to get the newest releases of them.

Anyway PJ64 if the best.

Trotterwatch

Look at the date of the posts.... (apart from the last 3, mine, yours and the other person who dug this thread up to ask for help).