What's new

Opinions on the MOST PLAYABLE emulated games

GE Master

I know there may not be a "perfect" emulation but what are your guys favs? I've like the look of Zelda, Super Mario 64. Thing is, I haven't gotten far enough into these games to know if the impressive quality is throughout. I was wondering about any comments on Banjo Kazooie. Thanks!

crhylove

Banned
super mario 64.

imho, no game comes close.

there are many other good ones, but this one is a 15 on the scale of 1-10 that are all the other games.

rhy

LD.

*poke*
The pong demo sucks in Glide64 :p

Super Mario 64 is the best emulated game, followed closely by most of the other first-generation titles (StarFox, Wave Race all that sort of crap). And since you asked, Banjo-Kazooie is pretty much perfect, as is the sequel.

OP
GE Master

GE Master

Great thanks for the posts! Perfect Dark really looks great most of the way through? I haven't tried that out but since you've mentioned it I probably will. Super Mario 64 looks bloody amazing as many have said. Just wondering have you guys played pd, zelda, or banjo through most of the game? Does it remain quite consistant quality wise? Thanks.

LD.

*poke*
I'm not sure about Perfect Dark, but both Zeldas and both Banjos are fine from beginning to end :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Diddy Kong Racing
Mario 64
Mario Kart 64 (minus framebuffer effects)
Starfox
Hydro Thunder (LEET!)
Zelda OoT And MM (i get over 100vi/s with sound in 1964) :inlove:

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
pfft...

bugger all those :angry:
lol,
Evangelion 64 beats all those.. maily cos im an Eva fanatic :p
looks great, but not really that playable with the plugins available... except for jabo's 1.5 which i never got running too well on my laptop vid card...

plus its in jap so i have no idea what they write in the game lol...

oh well just a thought ;)