What's new

FFX-2 and FFCC Screens

Eagle

aka Alshain
To be honest, I dont think CC looks that interesting, just like most the GC games. PS2 OWNZ U!!

Josep

eyerun4phun
Eagle said:
To be honest, I dont think CC looks that interesting, just like most the GC games. PS2 OWNZ U!!

what? coming from eagle? did some one hack into your account on this forum? I thought you were a die hard PC gaming fan;) and if it is really you, why do you own a console that has pleanty of multi-platform and pc related games??

/me feels dissappointed with eagle

maybe i got you caught up with the wrong person, but i could of swore you didn't like consoles for gaming;) maybe not;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
I am a die hard PC gaming fan, I dont own a PS2 but if I did buy a console it would be a PS2.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
FFX-2

I wonder if Yuna is actually wearing those clothes in anticipation of Tidus. or is it just me.

btw: I wish they made a sequel to Chrono Cross. not that there may be much of a sequel to make though...

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
Re: FFX-2

Renegade said:
I wonder if Yuna is actually wearing those clothes in anticipation of Tidus. or is it just me.

btw: I wish they made a sequel to Chrono Cross. not that there may be much of a sequel to make though...

there would be ya know, the chrono series was based on books and theres quite a lot of info about it on chronocross.com (or was it gamefaqs.com?) i loved the chrono series though, too bad they never hit the UK :(

Stez

slashkirby

ooooooooo!

I'm saving up for a gamecube! Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle is the first final fantasy game to come on gamecube! I'm not sure of buying the game when I get my gamecube! I want games like smash bros. melee or sonic adventure 2 battle! RPG games are okay! but I like platform and fighting games like kirby super star! or super smash bros. (well duh!)