What's new

It doesn't work me: (

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
hello
I use windows XP and windows ME, the emulator doesn't work me, I have installed the directx 8.1 in the 2 S:Or, and brother-in-law closes the emulator in the windows XP it restarts me the computer, and he tells me windows he has recovered of an error it records in the I modulate.
That I can make? : (
I use the drivers of 1964 opengl 4.1.0
jabo nvidia OpenGl 1.3
jabo direc3d6 1.3
and but, they are many. when I execute it with anyone of the jabo she tells me that it is not compatible with directx6.0 and I have modernized the graphic card

Voodoo Banshee
Voodoo 2
128 ram
Pentium 233 mmx

:pj64:

Glurak

Yep his specs are bad but the emu "shouldn't" crash it should just be slow I guess...

n @Codex: did u use some kind of online translator? mhh well doesn't matter. I think I understood most of it :D try to reinstall directx 8 and update the drivers of your graphic card. Then select Jabo's 1.3 gfx plugin. Also try to restart the emu just after it has crashed maybe it'll work then ;) and what os are u using?

Last edited:

Eliminator

The Eliminator
ummm....

ummmm.... voodoo 2 is not a modernized card LOL.........or banshee......and with a 233 u should just use UltraHLE to play games.

OP
CoDeX

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
I use the windows xp and the windows ME and the drivers of the graphic card they are modernized.

the ultrahle if it works me, but I want him to work me the 1964 and the project64

OP
CoDeX

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
do I already have those drivers and doesn't it work me: (, will it be because my Windows XP is in Spanish?

???

sk8bloke22

roll for life
actually, considering this emu is described as being faster than corn, im sure ull get some games runnning ok. maybe not conker's or goldeneye, but u will definitely hav some games playable.

dunno wat ur prob is. heres a few tips.

make sure u do not mix pj64 and 1964 in the same folders. wat u need to do is install the emus in separate folders. and copy jabos d3d 1.3 and one of the input plugins (either or both; nrages input, or jabos directinput) into the 1964 plugins folder.

Now once these files hav been copied, u should have:

Graphics: Jabos d3d 1.3
Sound: Both Azimar's 0.30 (Old Driver) and Azimar's 0.30 REV2.2
Only use Azimar's 0.30 (Old Driver). REV2.2 is very crackly with 1964.

Input: Jabos Directinput 1.3 or/and Nrages input (i find jabos input more stable, but nrages has LOADS more features, like mouseplay.)

Make sure u select these files in the plugin selection screen
Now go to video options, and a box should appear with lots of settings. Click on the second tab, and select internal transforms and, it is advisable to disable fog.

im guessing u r doing a dual boot. the thing is winxp will be AWFUL on ur p2 233 (winxp needs like a p3 400 at least, with min. of 128ram, although 256 is VERY VERY advisable). so use win98. on this forum there should be an attachment for a win98 optimised .exe . i suggesst u get that.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Correction!

considering this emu is described as being faster than corn

1964 is not faster than corn. Corn is much faster if disable audio.

Corn and UHLE are using 32bit CPU core, all other emus are doing 64bit core, so Corn and UHLE are much faster in general but they are shy on compatiblity.

Slougi

Re: Correction!

Rice said:

1964 is not faster than corn. Corn is much faster if disable audio.

Corn and UHLE are using 32bit CPU core, all other emus are doing 64bit core, so Corn and UHLE are much faster in general but they are shy on compatiblity.
And aren't they both completely hle? :plain: