What's new

FFX-2 Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

blizz

I don't care for FFX, FF7 was FF the story at its peak, FF8 had the best battle system out of all of them, I loved materia but once you begin mastering materia you quickly become unbeatable and it gets boring, FF9 took those concepts from both but somehow dumbed them down.

anyhow the CG and art look nice like always:

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game101802c.htm

also one of the pics looks way too much like FF7 ;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
The thing I dont like is that it is breaking from the normal FF. IN final fantasy, every game is a new story with all new characters and now they are making a normal sequel. I always thought it was cool the way the started something new for every game.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
FFX will probably beat 'em all...but FFX-2 won't be as good as FFX, though, i suppose.

...hate guns...

Josep

eyerun4phun
yea, why are they making a second one? because they have to, the first version of ffx was too short, there in itself lies a mistake that shouldn't have happened...

Stezo2k

S-2K
legendj said:
Chrono Cross (and Chrono Trigger) is better than FF7.
FFX is the best of all ...

:bs: nah FF7 was legendary, dont get me wrong the chrono series is absolutly awesome, but FF7 is the best Square game

Stez

Josep

eyerun4phun
Macca said:
all ff's suck except for the movie :p

o dear lord, did the movie actually have a storyline? i just remember stunning special effects, obviously through the whole thing and basically no writing or story achievments, just a bunch of random shooting and action.

um, ff6 and ff7 are very close, EXCLUDING graphical issues ff6 was by far an insanely sweet story;) ff7 just a bit under, but not far because i loved ff7 as well;)

OP
blizz

blizz

The film was OK but if you're a fan of the games you got the feeling that it would have made a better game.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
lol macca, what have you been drinking lately? :p
The ff movie sucked compared to the games. It had NOTHING to do with an actual final fantasy game. Not even magic. Just technology.

And ff7 beat imo, the best ff game made so far that i've seen. Of course, i haven't played ffx, but i will soon enough.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Macca said:
all ff's suck except for the movie :p

yeah dooms right m8, the movie was very poor, but the special effects made up for it though, u really cant beat the game :) the story for the movie was bollox cant belive i paid £10 to see it last year

Stez

Status
Not open for further replies.