What's new

worms world party problem

Blanel

Banned
My worms world party for GBA doesn't work! It never even starts. Its just a fucking white screen!!! HELP:cry: :crazy: :term:

blizz

it's probably a busted cart (they're only small little things you know), if it affects other games, then the GBA is gone

end of.

OP
Blanel

Blanel

Banned
It is in an emulator you know and i downloaded the cart from internet! Is it the emulator or the cart thar is fucked up

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I would wait for the next Visual Boy Advance ('cos you're using that one I suppose) for it will play this game perfectly. Meanwhile, you can play it with other emulators

tbag

Every other GBA Emulator runs it fine VisualBoy Advance wont run it like ive said 4 times allready lol

*woot 200th post!*

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Blanel said:
It is in an emulator you know and i downloaded the cart from internet! Is it the emulator or the cart thar is fucked up

Why the fuck won't you stop fucking saying fuck? :)

Stezo2k

S-2K
Blanel said:

why not actually stop being a lame ass, downloading games u dont own, if u do own it why not play it on GBA?

Stez

blizz

well this is stupid, IT'S IN THE WRONG FORUM THEN,

THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR EMULATION HELP

/moved

Stezo2k

S-2K
Trotterwatch said:
why not actually stop being a lame ass, downloading games u dont own, if u do own it why not play it on GBA?

What you mean you own all of those N64 games you have downloaded Stezo? ;)

yeah, i only have 4 N64 games and own every one in Rom format due to having my n64 in the loft:

N64 Games i own:

Mario 64
Starfox
Goldeneye
Mario Kart 64

I used to have a few n64 roms that i didnt own on my old pII 333, 96MB Ram & Voodoo 2 12MB
It was amazing to play em on UltraHLE, i just had to get some more games to play on it :)

Stez

tbag

To tell the truth i dont know any GBA emulators that can emulate as smooth and fast as the GBA

Dunno about DreamGBA damn thats a shit fast emu

Stezo2k

S-2K
yeah its kinda true, playing games on my real GBA seem a lot smoother i only get around 100% speed on VBA, but still wasnt smooth :p thank god i got a flash advance :) no trotterwatch i dont own any GBA game, and am proud :p

Stez

Anchel

The Xpaniard
DuDe said:
Anchel said:
It is: "GBA emulation forum"
That`s because the thread was moved.
I noticed later on...
Anyway, I don't own a GBA nor I am planning on buying one. I only play games at home, so I don't need the real GBA, wich was made to play it in any place, and in my computer I can play them in fullscreen

tbag

Anchel no offence but what were you thinking?
The GBA emulators arent even close to emulating smoothly as the proper GBA and why would you put GBA Power under your Avatar if you havent experienced the power of the real GBA?

Anyhow thats my 2 cents that make sense!

malducci

Not sure what you mean by not smooth. Maybe you have the v-sync on and the refresh higher than 60hz - The real GBA runs a 60hz. I had this problem too. I fixed this by setting DirectX 640x480 res to lock at 60hz - then I set the emu to use fullscreen @ 640x480 - bam, problem solved. The game are no longer jerky @ 100% FPS like before. BTW, I set almost all my emus up like this and they run/scroll much smoother. The only EMU's that don't seem to be affected by this are PJ64 and EPSXE.

System:
AMD XP 2000
256meg 333mhz DDR
MSI KT333 Ultra2
Geforce ti 4 4400
80gig,40gig,40gig all @ ATA 100 - 7200rpm
Winxp Pro and win98se
SB Audigy
32x cdrw 8x DVD