What's new

Nemu64 video problems!

iq_132

Banned
What are your system specs?
What Driver version are you running for your graphics card?
What are your nemu video settings?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Nemu's video system requires even more supported blending modes than jabo's to look correct, no less than a geforce2 i'd say. i have a sneaky suspission your hardware is capable. looks like an emulation problem, try pj64 or 1964 with jabo's d3d.

Last edited:

iq_132

Banned
cooliscool said:
Nemu's video system requires even more supported blending modes than jabo's to look correct, no less than a geforce2 i'd say.

Strange...
It worked just fine on my old hp 566 with a shatty on-board video card...

OP
E

emunewb

Well my stats are a P4 1.2GHZ 256RAM But I dont have a video card and its a laptop so it would be a pain in the ass to get one. Also my video settings in the nemu default video plugin are set on Hardware.

iq_132

Banned
emunewb said:
Well my stats are a P4 1.2GHZ 256RAM
Nice system... so far...

emunewb said:
But I dont have a video card and its a laptop so it would be a pain in the ass to get one.
yes you do, and it would be a pain in the ass to replace it...

emunewb said:
Also my video settings in the nemu default video plugin are set on Hardware.
Try "new combine"

MaGiX

Banned
You can probaly specially order a new laptop video card of the internet if you just looked. I dont know about installing it though, that could be a real hassle.

Stezo2k

S-2K
[Offtopic]Emunewb its best if u post jpg screenshots, because these are possibly the smallest image format and more ppl would download a jpg because they are smaller e.g a 1024x640 image would be around 2,000KB where as a Jpg of the same file is around 130Kb[/Offtopic]

Using a laptop intergrated videocard is your problem, i'd recomend a Geforce Go, they are the possibly the best video card u could get for laptop

Stez

OP
E

emunewb

Well the problem is fixed when I use PJ64 with Jabo's D3D yet when I run it with PJ64, the image slows down dramaticaly and then runs fine for about 6 seconds and then it slows down again. So does anyone know how to run Jabo's D3D plugin with Nemu?

OP
E

emunewb

HMMM... in that case does anyone know how to fix the problem I have been having with PJ64?