Which cheat window do you prefer?

• The Old one

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • The one on the picture

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

Eddy

I Run This
Well i have two suggestions, 1: make a button somewhere leading to a readme.txt for cheats, telling you how to use them, i have been trying for a while, and cant understand what i been doing wrong, and the red letters could be black to match better with the screen, you can also make them bold :) Also it would be nice that it would be a list checkbox, where when you check it, the cheat is on, and when you uncheck it, the cheat is off :) it would look cooler, and again, simpler.

OP
DSF

DSF

Eddy said:
Also it would be nice that it would be a list checkbox, where when you check it, the cheat is on, and when you uncheck it, the cheat is off :) it would look cooler, and again, simpler.
good idea.
Hey Rice, schibo what you think about this?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
DSF said:

i know , but i think it's more friendly...

more friendly, no
nicer looking, yes

i think it would be great if u can select and activate using 'shift' and 'ctrl' (u understand what i mean rite? ???)

Rice

Emulator Developer
DSF

A check box maybe look nicer, but do you think the current way is also very simple, just double click the code or use space bar to toggle.

Does anyone overlook this that you can double click or use space bar to toggle the cheat code between active/inactive?

Eddy

I Run This
Personally whatever you guys want, ill go with. The only thing is that, the checkboxes would get less people confused, and the * thing can be somewhat confusing to newbies, or people who dont use pcs much. So the checkboxes would be better.

truffles

A Pixelating Eskimo
hmm...

well...

its all good !

great work on the cheats dsf!

most game run... i know a lot of ppl like to cheat... and i guess thats ok.... i do sometimes... i try to go along w/ out it.... but i dunno...

well.... a cheat box is good.... and the more better looking the GUI is the more affective it is towards the whole project...

and i guess... its hard to figure out whats good.... but all i can say is... its looking very nice....

good progress... and good outcome.... nice job!

keep up the good work...

and have a merry christmas! :)

:)