Other

2- My first intent over a great emu :UltraHLe

*Link removed by Quvack due to this being a fake*

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
L

l@g

The last (today)

For 3dfx spanish users: my transaltion of VControl (something like Rivatuner, NVMax, etc., but for 3dfx users). Instructions in readme.rtf.

Please, feel free to comment all that you think about this files.Thk.

*Link removed by Quvack due to this being a fake*

Last edited by a moderator:

mesman00

What's that...?
RTFM...lag, you seem like you are trying to tackle a bunch of different things (see the UltraHLE read me)...why don't you just take on one project, work on that till you get some serious results, than change...btw, i think you should post your UltraHLE source and modifications.

Last edited:

Greevy

Resident Emusician
Awesome job there l@g !
Keep up the good work my friend.

Btw, modifying UltraHLE is a great idea according to me, it would be quite cool if I could play some games again with the emulator that made me discover emulation.

Yeah, I was with that bunch of lamers that hanged in #ultraini making cheats for Uhle. ;)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
seems like someone has been busy! good work, very impressed so far, and i wish i had internet access in my room to test it out.

iq_132

Banned
Ultrahle 1.10... I'll have to try this!!!
Anyway, I'm pretty sure Dave2000 released some source code to add zip support... or was that the no space thing?

crhylove

Banned
l@g, u rule... u definitely don't l@g.

:)

uhle living on totally roxorz! i'm putting all this on my k63 with voodoo 3 2nite!!

rhy

iq_132

Banned
Definitely stay with the UHle stuff L@g, it's probably going to be very popular with the folks in the emu scene (especially if you add compatibility).

oh... and I read something about preliminary opengl support in Uhle? Is that true, and if it is, do you think you can finish it?

tooie

what would be nice if you could make uhle work via a plugin system .. as long as it uses memory similary .. it should not be to hard .. I have not looked in to how it uses memory.

if you want to ask me any questions about it I can see if I can help.

Tarikoo

Nice work, l@g

I definitivly support your project because I had the same idea as you as soon as the UltreHLE source was released (http://www.emulation.fr/news/?id=22), so let me now if you need any help, I will be glad to support you ;)

By the way, there is a little GUI bug while closing the about window trought the cross button.

Last edited:

Tarikoo

I add that I can host your project on emulation.fr (french) and emulation.tv (internationnal english) if you want !

I agree with your concept to fix UltraHLE bug just before add the new functions. Here I write some other knows bugs :

- Zelda end bug (previously fixed by a patch)
- Voodoo rush users see a status bar trough their screen (previously fixed by HLE Rush 1.02)

It would be also fine to add a debugger mode that was supported by frantic.

Last edited:

Flash

Technomage
Re: Other

l@g said:
2- My first intent over a great emu :UltraHLe

gr8 work !!!

It will be nice to see some features:

1) Control setup (default ok for most games but not for fightings and 3d action)
2) ZIP support
3) xPak support
4) Sound logging...
5) Built-in voodoo3 fix

But of course your main goal will be combatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.