PDA

View Full Version : I can't play no mercy

thine_impalor
December 15th, 2001, 03:58
I can't play No Mercy, i turned off new combine and it still doesn't work but wm2000 works on my comp reasonalby fast too andi herd that no mercy works on nemu. My machine is a p4 1.5ghz 256 mb ram, tnt2m64 32mb
so its not my machines fault(except maybe gfx card)
HELP!!!Know ANY emualtor that can play it?

rtb
December 15th, 2001, 13:40
i can play no mercy but it's extremely slow during loadtimes.
pj64 can't play it.

CpU MasteR
December 16th, 2001, 23:40
It Can't??? THen How Come I can Play it? Hehe... I know something you dont know.... J/K.... Senice this is not the PJ64 Forum.... I cant explain it....

thine_impalor
December 17th, 2001, 03:01
ok, it works. After you said it works i waited, for 4 MINUTES!!!
Then the menu screen comes up, in the menu screen i get a constant fps of 20-30fps. Then i choose a match wrestler etc, then AGAIN, 3 minutes for the match to start, but the GAME runs at a constant 20 fps which is reasonably fast, y is it taking so long to load???

CpU MasteR
December 17th, 2001, 03:26
Well, all you had to do was switch to the interperter until the Press start screen and then you could switch it back, but that will work... Hehehe.... :cool:

rtb
December 17th, 2001, 19:13
Originally posted by thine_impalor
ok, it works. After you said it works i waited, for 4 MINUTES!!!
Then the menu screen comes up, in the menu screen i get a constant fps of 20-30fps. Then i choose a match wrestler etc, then AGAIN, 3 minutes for the match to start, but the GAME runs at a constant 20 fps which is reasonably fast, y is it taking so long to load???
i only have to wait for 10 - 30 sec.
and my speed is 20 fps constant.