What's new

I can't play no mercy

thine_impalor

Local spammer
I can't play No Mercy, i turned off new combine and it still doesn't work but wm2000 works on my comp reasonalby fast too andi herd that no mercy works on nemu. My machine is a p4 1.5ghz 256 mb ram, tnt2m64 32mb
so its not my machines fault(except maybe gfx card)
HELP!!!Know ANY emualtor that can play it?

rtb

i can play no mercy but it's extremely slow during loadtimes.
pj64 can't play it.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
It Can't??? THen How Come I can Play it? Hehe... I know something you dont know.... J/K.... Senice this is not the PJ64 Forum.... I cant explain it....

OP
thine_impalor

thine_impalor

Local spammer
ok, it works. After you said it works i waited, for 4 MINUTES!!!
Then the menu screen comes up, in the menu screen i get a constant fps of 20-30fps. Then i choose a match wrestler etc, then AGAIN, 3 minutes for the match to start, but the GAME runs at a constant 20 fps which is reasonably fast, y is it taking so long to load???

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Well, all you had to do was switch to the interperter until the Press start screen and then you could switch it back, but that will work... Hehehe.... :cool:

rtb

thine_impalor said:
ok, it works. After you said it works i waited, for 4 MINUTES!!!
Then the menu screen comes up, in the menu screen i get a constant fps of 20-30fps. Then i choose a match wrestler etc, then AGAIN, 3 minutes for the match to start, but the GAME runs at a constant 20 fps which is reasonably fast, y is it taking so long to load???
i only have to wait for 10 - 30 sec.
and my speed is 20 fps constant.