What's new

Emu64 Unreal Tournament Team!

L

Lachp30

For anyone who owns a copy of Unreal Tournament 2003, why don't we make a EMU64 team and play against other teams. I bring this to you, as I can never find a team that I want to join!

:D

OP
L

Lachp30

lol...just download it. Its not that big.:)

blizz

Lachp30 said:
lol...just download it. Its not that big.:)

tut tut

/me slaps Lachp30

anyway, let me get my new PC and I'll be there, I'll be cannon fodder mind, but you always need people who are willing to run forward get shot and wind the enemy up ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
yeah same here blizz, cuz unreal 2k2 plays pretty shit on my pc, so when i get broadband & my new pc ill join in :p

flow``

flow``
emu64 clan? rofl

considering each member of the emu64 staff lives in a different country.. shure

not to mention ut2k3 sux0rz :/

crhylove

Banned
flow, 2 words:

what EVER. ok, i know that's really one word. but ut2k3 is the closest thing to q3, and q3 owns, so... ut2k3 owns! simple as that. now as for a clan, well, malcolm is pretty good, but i beat him nicely 2-1 in 3 rounds, so i'm in. my machine ROCKS at ut2k3. i run at a slightly lower res, though, cuz i REALLY like to get 70+ fps.. :)

rhy

Stezo2k

S-2K
yeah definatly, even unreal 1 is one of the best FPS games ever too, i'm not too keen on Q3 after playing unreal/U2003 though i used to be ;)

Stez

Eagle

aka Alshain
I downloaded it but it wont connect to the internet server so thats not an option.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
crhylove said:
flow, 2 words:

what EVER. ok, i know that's really one word. but ut2k3 is the closest thing to q3, and q3 owns, so... ut2k3 owns! simple as that. now as for a clan, well, malcolm is pretty good, but i beat him nicely 2-1 in 3 rounds, so i'm in. my machine ROCKS at ut2k3. i run at a slightly lower res, though, cuz i REALLY like to get 70+ fps.. :)

rhy

I'd buy a copy if I knew if the retail versions netcode isn't so screwed up. Also I'd need to get some more ram, 256mb isn't cutting it these days, another 512mb sould do the trick.

After the upgrade I'd join up :p

OP
L

Lachp30

Okay guys, take your time to get the game if you want to join, theres no rush of course:)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Oh yeah, I want to buy a legit version, but I'm worried the online play will be fuxored.

I still think its hillarious if you go into detail setttings and move them all to highest :p Even if you cant run it at that high you should just try it to see what it does.

yogaman

Banned
na first my specs sux and I need to play on shitty resolution with crappy details ...... and then I also get a headache - I think I'm too old for "shoot the guy before he shoots u" games.....
oh and eagle if you dowloaded the game u really need a good key generator to get a unique cd-key to play online ;)

OP
L

Lachp30

<B>Progress report:</B>

I am about to submit us as a clan at the following web site: http://ut.planetclans.com/

Also, would Martin mind if I used the emutalk logo for our Clan logo?