What's new

Prehaps the use of HTML would be nice?

L

Lachp30

Well it would be nice if HTML was avaliable to ordinary members on the part below the avitar..(what ever that is called)

Lockie

iq_132

Banned
Lachp30 said:
Well it would be nice if HTML was avaliable to ordinary members on the part below the avitar..(what ever that is called)

Lockie

I'd like it, but I'm sure that it'd be abused; it's just better to leave titles like "<font color="red"><b>Moderator</b></font>" to people who are actually moderators.

Avitar is close.. it's av<b>a</b>tar. :)

OP
L

Lachp30

Fair enough, and I would also agree that It could be abused by spammers...but It would be nice also...

Lockie

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
They could try to make it impossible for regular members to type like "<font color=red><b>Moderator</b></font>" for regular members.
But well, let's just say that it can be something that those who are staff or moderators earn of their status ;)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Re: Re: Prehaps the use of HTML would be nice?

iq_132 said:
I'd like it, but I'm sure that it'd be abused; it's just better to leave titles like "<font color="red"><b>Moderator</b></font>" to people who are actually moderators.

/me waves. :happy:

iq_132

Banned
* IQ waves back (Trying not to be too jealous)

Anyway, even if Martin does allow HTML in the titles, I think the ability to get the last say in any post you don't like is a pretty good reward for being in the elite ranks of the Emutalk Moderators :)