What's new

Game not working?

Kalagaraz

Ok most games i played work fine but i came across one (one i wanted to play most) that did not work. Zelda:Majora's mask. Everytime i load it i get a video.DLL error. How do i fix this or does anyone know a emulator that will run it?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Majora's mask doesn't run on nemu. Even if you got it to load, it isn't playable.
You'll have to change emulator. Currently, there's loads of emulators that emulate this game. If you wish to use a very compitable emulator, though, you should get 1964 or project64.

OP
K

Kalagaraz

Stuied reply

Ok i downloaded both emulators and i got it working (this game is so cool!!!) And 1 more thing just wondering but (cooliscool) if you like zelda so much. Why do you have animations of link? Zelda is the princess.

Doomulation

Re: Stuied reply

Kalagaraz said:
Ok i downloaded both emulators and i got it working (this game is so cool!!!) And 1 more thing just wondering but (cooliscool) if you like zelda so much. Why do you have animations of link? Zelda is the princess.
Lol, link is the hero :p
Zelda is the girl of whom to rescue!

cooliscool said:
I heard it will run with nemu but if you get hit once you'll die and the screen will fill up with ocarinas. :p
Hehe, that's right. You can even skip the first part to find the ocarina :p
Freakin' funny, alright.

FAR

First Person Shooter
Zelda MM runs on Nemu. Not as good as with PJ or 1964, but it is playable with no saving. You get an error if you don't switch the ram to 8mb.

Doomulation

FAR said:
Zelda MM runs on Nemu. Not as good as with PJ or 1964, but it is playable with no saving. You get an error if you don't switch the ram to 8mb.
No afaik, you die as soon as you're hit. Playable?
Well yes, if you don't get hit even once... :sleepy:

Anchel

The Xpaniard
It's not only when you get hit. The game is not really playable because when you go to see the great fairy, you get killed when she gives you the magic power. The problem is that then you appear again in the same place, and automatically, the great fairy appears there to heal you, and you get killed again, and so on...