PDA

View Full Version : Buggy in forum?

tbag
October 13th, 2002, 04:53
Theres a bug in the forum .. i think look at this pic a smilie in top corner? also there were more posts by Mann before on the same pag and there was no Smilie in Mann's top corner :!!!:

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7845&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=4 thats the url scroll down to Mann's last post

CpU MasteR
October 13th, 2002, 04:57
Its not a bug, you can select the smile in the Quick Reply... It says Mood message & then there is the menu on the side of it

cooliscool
October 13th, 2002, 04:59
Originally posted by tbag
Theres a bug in the forum .. i think look at this pic a smilie in top corner? also there were more posts by Mann before on the same pag and there was no Smilie in Mann's top corner :!!!:

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7845&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=4 thats the url scroll down to Mann's last post

ROFLMFAO!!

tbag
October 13th, 2002, 05:02
Once again i made a fool of myself ROFL

CoolisCool is always there to witness me make stupidity of myself

Doomulation
October 13th, 2002, 14:49
Lmao...
you can also choose it when replying normally, although i never use it.

Stezo2k
October 13th, 2002, 16:43
LMAO! i think every1 knew that :P and no-one usually uses it :P

Mabie not :P

<--------

Jaz
October 13th, 2002, 21:39
It was better when you had to select your mood from the user CP and it was on every post.

Listening, Marty? ;)

Anchel
October 14th, 2002, 17:02
I didn't like it the older way. If you had chosen angry, it would always be angry... That was not a good idea. This way is better.
And talking about Martin, I haven't seen him since he slapped me 10 times in the IRC. Now, that reminds me...... haven't seen RPGlover12 around lately. He seems to be busy with school (MSN messenger's nickname for RPGlover12: ****! Skool started! Started! )

Doomulation
October 15th, 2002, 12:04
Nah, I kinda like the old system better. It's fun to have it look angry all the time :P

tbag
October 16th, 2002, 06:24
Yes the old system... ;)