What's new

Problems with Visual Boy Advance

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I'm trying to play Worms World Party with Visual Boy Advance (latest version). Once it's loaded, the screen goes white and it stucks there. It might not be supported yet, but I wanted to know the answer.
Another thing that doesn't work for me is in Spyro 2: Season of Flames. When playing with the kangaroo, sometimes the screen goes suddenly up, and when that happens, it's impossible to complete the level because your character is out of the platforms! You can't get him back to normal unless you exit the level and then re-enter. But then it happens again. What should I do?

Stezo2k

S-2K
sounds like an emulation bug on Spyro 2, also i think Worms world party may be a protection/emulation prob, nothing to worry about WWP is pretty shite compared to worms 2, and spyro isnt the best game in the world, no biggie

Stez

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I still wanna play them. Spyro is too short thougth, and the kangaroo levels aren't needed to defeat the final boss

Stezo2k

S-2K
try another emu then, or even better, invest in a Flash GBA cart like me, and store GBA roms on em, and u'll have no emulation probs, some roms have protection though, but they can be resolved with a simple patch :)

Stez

tbag

Ahh i have this problem to Anchel but i find that every other GBA emulator except VBA can play WWP GBA version. Still its sound support on emulators isnt to good works ok in BoycottAdvance but bad sound