What's new

Imagine...

Eagle

aka Alshain
Unpluging, and moving 52 Pentium II's (including monitors) out and down three floors, and 52 Pentium 4's (including monitors) boxed new up three floors and in, pulling them out of boxes, and plugging them in. Not to mention, unlocking steel lock cables with 52 master locks on the old ones and re-locking the new ones, and then you'll know what my day has been like. Whew. Not that any of you care, just sharing my tiredness :p And we still have to ghost them ???

OP
Eagle

Eagle

aka Alshain
Jaz said:
Spammer, spammer, spammer in the house.. ;)

Hey, this forum is Talk Of The Town. It doesn't really have a specific topic. Its only spamming if you consistently post nosense everywhere.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Eagle said:

Hey, this forum is Talk Of The Town. It doesn't really have a specific topic. Its only spamming if you consistently post nosense everywhere.
Notice the `;)` on my post..

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
nice avator eagle, and i remember seeing that poem somewhere(prolly high school)

at least ghosting is not a physically demanding task!

OP
Eagle

Eagle

aka Alshain
Ya, I asked this on the other post, but do you think the poem is too long for a signature, I have a bible verse that I could use instead.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Eagle said:
Unpluging, and moving 52 Pentium II's (including monitors) out and down three floors, and 52 Pentium 4's (including monitors) boxed new up three floors and in, pulling them out of boxes, and plugging them in. Not to mention, unlocking steel lock cables with 52 master locks on the old ones and re-locking the new ones, and then you'll know what my day has been like. Whew. Not that any of you care, just sharing my tiredness :p And we still have to ghost them ???

I've had to do about the same thing for school, and I didn't even get paid, teaches me for "hacking" (for lack of a better word) into the network ???

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
depends on the verse, ur sig does look weird when its usually longer than ur post:D

but definitly keep ur avator, very nice

blizz

the sigs fine for me, but the normal is commonly three lines

that sounds like fun lugging PC's up and down stairs though ;) :D

blizz

Re: Re: Imagine...

Malcolm said:

I've had to do about the same thing for school, and I didn't even get paid, teaches me for "hacking" (for lack of a better word) into the network ???

/yoda mode

much skill you lack young one

we never got caught with Doom multiplayer, but then we had the trip so we could cut power to all of the network if need be :D normally when things got boring ;)

OP
Eagle

Eagle

aka Alshain
OK, I changed it. I like this one better anyway. Its not an identicle scripture to the King James version but its a paraphrased version and means the same thing. This one sounds better in the english language.

Last edited:

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Eagle said:

I hope you 'borrowed' a few p2 for your troubles ;)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Re: Re: Re: Imagine...

blizz said:

we never got caught with Doom multiplayer

Lol, my C++ teacher almost banned me and my friends from the PC laboratory, cause he caught us playing Quake multiplayer. During the lesson of course :)

Slougi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Imagine...

Oleg Zaks said:

Lol, my C++ teacher almost banned me and my friends from the PC laboratory, cause he caught us playing Quake multiplayer. During the lesson of course :)
Heh my friend got caught downloading p0rn in school and burning it on cd's then ;)