What's new

Plugin Pack

DrewDown

Does anybody have or is there a link for a plugin pack that contains all the different plugins for PJ64 and 1964?

Thanks All,

DrewDown

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
i've asked this a while back, and there isn't a plugin pack because there are many legal issues you would have do deal with plus there would be so many updates that would make it a big hassle.

crhylove

Banned
yes, the really unfortunate thing is that (partially due to the zilmar plugin spec), you can't even FIND all the plugins and have an emulator seemlessly choose between them, depending on what will work for each rom. How sweet would THAT be?!?

rhy

tbag

Pretty sweet i just wish there could be a Perfect N64 Emulator runs all games perfectly with nice speed no matter what the graphics card ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I think a thread of which specifies where to get all plugins would be in order...it would help people to find stuff.

Stezo2k

S-2K
tbag said:
Pretty sweet i just wish there could be a Perfect N64 Emulator runs all games perfectly with nice speed no matter what the graphics card ;)

well 1964 seems good enough in terms of speed, and compatability is excellent, ull never see a perfect emulator though

Stez

Cyberman

Can PJ64 be run from a command line type interface like ePSXe?
ePSXe has ePSXecuter (Pete Bernadete strikes!) which seems to manage everything QUITE nicely.

Hmmm

Cyb

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Afaik, there are some command-lines. One that i know of is that if you start pj with the command-line pointing to a game, it will begin emulating this directly.

It is like that the "GUI" of pj does. That's why it closes before the game starts to emulate...