Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Hate? Feel My console love!!!

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
I HATE ALL CONSOLES THEY SHOULD ALL BE BURNED AND uhh... MELTED REAL GOOD!!!!

MAU HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
ne ways...
yep

Lousdiddle

i need really big help. I got a problem with My HAl and jabo's direct3d plugins no working. It won't load anything. Even though I've got the plugin Jabo direct3D plugin and DirectX 8.1.

Trotterwatch

i need really big help. I got a problem with My HAl and jabo's direct3d plugins no working. It won't load anything. Even though I've got the plugin Jabo direct3D plugin and DirectX 8.1.

ERM? WTF are you doing posting that in this thread?

On topic/

I don't hate any console at all, they are all good in their own individual ways.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I love games. If you love games, you won`t hate any console, unless you`re a dumbass/fanboy/both. Nuff said.

tbag

lol

Harteex said:
Hate is stupid.... why hate?

You dont hate you "Dislike" :D
To tell the truth its the controllers that are annoying i just get annoyed trying to get used to X-box & PS2 controllers rather then good old nintendo controllers woot go snes lol ;)

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
my old NES
'hate that damn system.
never works when i want it to, i have to blow in the system like mad before i can get it to start. and then i cant play my games for 15 minutes without the damn thing freezing up on me.
and my cartridges are to old to save any data on them.

such a poorly built system, the Famicom is much better.

Last edited:

tbag

Yes true but the NES Re-modelled has no problems what so ever but it was released about 6 months after the Famicom and didnt sell to well due to the Famicom had been released

L

Lachp30

God, playstaion 1's piss me off so much. There games are a waste of time, and so easy to complete. BURN PLAYSTAIONS..MWA HA HA HA HA HA......

Lockie

Stezo2k

S-2K
tbag said:
Yes true but the NES Re-modelled has no problems what so ever but it was released about 6 months after the Famicom and didnt sell to well due to the Famicom had been released

doesnt make sence :p

tbag

Well NES had a make over called NES Re-Modelled but it was released on the market after the Snes so of course it didnt sell well it is quite a collectors item now to :)

The NES Re-Modelled had many improvements compared to the original NES

Macca

a console maker would have to have liked murdered my family or done something to make me hate them. I have preferences when it comes to consoles but that doesn't mean i hate any of them.

legendj

Player
I hate GameBoy Advance... 'cuz i bought an gba in November (2001) ... and next year (maybe, who knows... :D) will be released a new kind of gba ... ;((

and i'm not rich ;DD

sorry my english guys

tbag

Your english is fine,
I doubt Nintendo are gonna make another Handheld due to the fact they announced that this is the last handheld there releasing
but funny thing is thats what they said about GBC ;)