What's new

wierd graphics

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
whenever i run nemu i get a bunch of wierd graphics. They look like a bunch of misplaced porygons, any clue whats causing this?

My specs are
450 pentium 3
win98se
128 mb sdram
ati rage pro turbo 8 mb
yamaha sound card
directx8.1
newest certified drivers

p.s. I am sure that this question has already been asked but i cant find it.

Slougi

It's your video card. Unfortunately the older ati cards don't support directx very well which gives u these errors :( There is nothing u can do exceot changing ur vid card afaik :/

Final Gordon

Cars

Cars are great. They are fast, and they can hold 4 or more people, sometimes more. And what's so special about that? Well, to mention that these people can get wherever they want in not too great amount of time would have to be worth it being special. Plus, you could drive out to get a hot dog, and don't we all love hot dogs? I love a dog with mustard and chili and not too big a dog, but partially big. My name is Fog Pipe. Ha CHA CHA!

Final Gordon

Sandwich

I am a vampire. I love sandwiches. I suck the sandwich. I have fangs to do that. Didn't ya know vampires have fangs? I have fangs and I'm a vampire, aren't you? Ya know what, friend, I don't know, and what's the use of not knowing? You should get a haircut for old time's sake. Who the hell is this Old Time anyway? IS he old, cause his name sure implies it. Gosh, I love hang gliders. My name is Fog Pipe.

Final Gordon

Spam

What the hell; I posted two complete messages. How is that spamming? I was bored. I thought spamming consisted of many unreasonable messages. Well, almost that. I thought you'd laugh. Guess not. Plus, I took the time to write them so you'd better read'em! And....I know a lot about hats. You don't know what you're missing, bub......