What's new

Banshee Works!!!!

hellknight

Banned
Wow never thought that it work so great has anyone got a sky bug,too or is it ´because I have the (E) version?

gokuss4

Meh...
is there a hack for voodoo3 users? cause i really want one it will look a lot better. and a lot of people would be using it.

Lex

banshee

i've got an voodoo banshee too it works great with pj 64 40FPs!!!!!!! :D

i am using this drivers they work perfect!!!!!!:pj64: :cool:

hellknight

Banned
any answer of my question and is it fixed in 1.4 I would like to show a sreenshot but I don't know how I'm so stupid I know:devil:

jpm1234

hellknight said:
any answer of my question and is it fixed in 1.4 I would like to show a sreenshot but I don't know how I'm so stupid I know:devil:

(EDITED: Note - This will probably not work if you have an add-in card. Eg. Voodoo2 or similar card. Anything integrated (PCI, AGP, Embedded, will work fine with this method.)

All you have to do is run PJ64 in a window,

( [Alt]-Enter to switch to/from fullscreen to a window)

and then press the "Printscreen" button. (it's by your insert, delete, home, end, etc.. keys) and then open up your favorite paint program (or MS Paint) and press "CTRL-V" to paste the screen grab to the program.

You can then crop the image to remove your desktop etc and then save it as a .jpg or whatever format you desire.

Easy! Of course you can take a look through the PJ64 Documentation to find the built in screen shot button/command, but this basically works for everything you see on your screen, so it's useful for other stuff too!

Hope this helps,

JPm

OP
L

l@g

More Screenshots!

Remember, this screenshost has taken in a PII 300 Mhz, with a Diamond Monster Fusion Card.???

Ragnar

thanx lex but i'm using WinXP and those drivers don't work :hrm:

??? And you l@g? what plugin are you using, and do you have it configured????

Baxter

for l@g

I've got an AMD K-6 300 mhz ,Voodoo Banshee, 256 MB of RAM, DirectX 8.1, WinXP and the latest drivers for WinXP, the ones you posted.

I used Project 64 v1.3 and 1964 v0.71 with Jabo's Direct3D6 1.3 but Zelda MOM still has the graphics all messed up.

Please!!!!! tell me how you made it work like in the screenshot you posted, what plugin did you use, your "video configuration" and your "settings"
:cry: :cry: ???

Lex

I've got an amd K6-2 333Mhz @ 350MHz
Creative 3D Blaster Banshee
Drivers from creative but i think it will work on other banshee cards too.