What's new

ok for some reason i'd just have to put this one up, im bored

gokuss4

Meh...
Edit: i deleted the quote here cause of the stupid allow html in posts thing. ill guess ill attatch the quote in a text doc.

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
UNDER AGE?!?! she's 19

born July 2, 1983 infact here's the full bio :p

Full Name: Michelle Jacquet Branch
E-mail: [email protected]
Nickname: Meech, Chelle
Birthday: July 2, 1983
Home: Sedona, AZ
Height: 5'6"
Eye color: Brown
Hair: Dark dark brown, black
Family: Parents David and Peggy, an older brother David(around 21, I don't know what his b-day is so I don't know the exact age), and younger sister Nicole(14)
Best Friend: her bassist Jennifer Hagio
Pets: A couple cats, named Winky and Gibson
Ethnicity: Dutch-Indonesian and French on her mother's side and Irish on her father's.
Instruments: Guitar, piano
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: two tattoos, a blue 8th note on her left shoulder, and a chinese symbol on her lower back (this symbol means: a harmony that speaks from one's soul to the heart of the listener).
Favorite Past-times: writing, swimming, rollerblading, anything music related, bowling
Personal Goals: To share my music with the world
Favorite Musicians: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Robert Plant
Favorite Album: Cat Tails (Lisa Loeb), Unlucky (Admiral Twin *They are pop geniuses*), SRGT. Pepper's Lonely Hearts club, Band (The Beatles), Neon Ballroom (Silverchair)
Favorite Song: Dancing Days (Led Zeppelin)
Favorite Food: Pie and Ice Cream (does that count?)
Favorite Holiday Location: Moab, Utah
Favorite Color: Black, Blue
Favorite Guitar: ”I have a Gibson SG, it's from the 70's I'm guessing, but it's a mystery guitar. Nobody can figure out when it was made. I also have a Dan Electro 56-u3, and it's a great guitar! I have a couple acoustics, but my favorite guitar of all is my taylor 614 ce, it's blue.“
Favorite Subject: ”Well, I really like, arts, music, theatre, but as far as real subjects, probably history and literature...also photography”
Least Favorite Subject: Math and science

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
gokuss4 said:
UNDER AGE?!?! she's 19

Family: Parents David and Peggy, an older brother David(around 21, I don't know what his b-day is so I don't know the exact age), and younger sister Nicole(14)
Ethnicity: Dutch-Indonesian and French on her mother's side and Irish on her father's.
Tattoos: two tattoos, a blue 8th note on her left shoulder, and a chinese symbol on her lower back (this symbol means: a harmony that speaks from one's soul to the heart of the listener).
Favorite Past-times: writing, swimming, rollerblading, anything music related, bowling
Favorite Album: Cat Tails (Lisa Loeb), Unlucky (Admiral Twin *They are pop geniuses*), SRGT. Pepper's Lonely Hearts club, Band (The Beatles), Neon Ballroom (Silverchair)
Favorite Guitar: ”I have a Gibson SG, it's from the 70's I'm guessing, but it's a mystery guitar. Nobody can figure out when it was made. I also have a Dan Electro 56-u3, and it's a great guitar! I have a couple acoustics, but my favorite guitar of all is my taylor 614 ce, it's blue.“
Favorite Subject: ”Well, I really like, arts, music, theatre, but as far as real subjects, probably history and literature...also photography”
WTF!
How did you get to know that?
Did you shadow her or what? :happy:

RPGlover12

Ah shit thats not her msn addy dude i want her msn get it for me :p coz i aint postin fan shit oh yeah try to get kirsten dunst as well :)
msn addy i mean ;)

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
RPGlover12 said:
Ah shit thats not her msn addy dude i want her msn get it for me :p coz i aint postin fan shit oh yeah try to get kirsten dunst as well :)
msn addy i mean ;)

bah! just go to add a contact, search for contact, enter Michelle for first name, branch, for last name, United States for country, Sedona for city, and Arizona for State ;) you'll get 3 results :p

Azimer

Emulator Developer
She has the most annoying voice in the world. I hate her. Burn her house down with her inside. Please!!! Goodbye to you !!!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
gokuss4 said:
UNDER AGE?!?! she's 19

pfft... what a load of shit. she's prolly a prostitute who dropped out of school, but she has a nice ass so she got put in the biz. :sleepy:

Last edited:

RPGlover12

Hey gokuss4 i can't add those 3 chicks :p get me their email ;) and i shall add them ;) and also try to get me kirsten dunst email :p