What's new

Banjo Tooie?

IronJ221

Nemu had said that the next Nemu would support Banjo Tooie. I'm confused, since the guy left, is there still going to be another Nemu? If there is no more Nemu, then a Emulator will never support Banjo Tooie, right? I dont know of any other emulators that are being worked on?

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
1. we won't know when and if the next version of nemu will come out.

2. other emus can support banjo-tooie such as pj64, 1964, and the private build of apollo.

OP
I

IronJ221

I knew other emulators couldn't support Banjo Tooie, but i was just making sure in case there was one I missed. Thx for your help, I hope Nemu will get Banjo Tooie working. There were also going to get Zelda:Majora's Mask too.

LD.

*poke*
Wow, someone's missed something big...

1946 v0.8.4, 1964 v0.8.5 and Project64 v1.5 can both run Banjo-Tooie now. Yes, you heard me, it's true, they CAN run it!

*pokes IronJ221 with a stick*

Make sure you actually read peoples messages next time :p

OP
I

IronJ221

Actually I tried All those Emulators and none of them work, I must be doing something wrong, because I have the right version?

Stezo2k

S-2K
well i've seen it working thu screenshots in PJ64, and iron please dont triple post, its considered as spam

g00beRz

Peej
lol

Dude. who would wanna play banjo tooie anyways. i have beat that game 1233009988 times and it is soo boring. but whatever tickles yer pickle. in my opinion nemu is a piece of crap because i mean. does the thing even have a plugins folder??

Re: lol

g00beRz said:
Dude. who would wanna play banjo tooie anyways. i have beat that game 1233009988 times and it is soo boring. but whatever tickles yer pickle. in my opinion nemu is a piece of crap because i mean. does the thing even have a plugins folder??

I agree with ya man!!!, nemu really sucks as it doesnt even has an option to choose plugins or some different from the ones "in-board"

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: Re: lol

David_Hayter said:
I agree with ya man!!!, nemu really sucks as it doesnt even has an option to choose plugins or some different from the ones "in-board"
So don't post and stop spamming the nemu forum :plain2:
Go somewhere else if you don't like nemu.

g00berez, you too.

Emu_Lover

The latest version of Project 64 supports it now. I never played the original cartridge game however cause it was about that time I discovered Doom Legacy and how cool PC games look on a computer monitor versus a TV screen with scanlines. Once I get a new TV set I'll probably start playing consoles again but until then PC games all the way and emulators of course.:satisfied