What's new

Banjo tooie sound is pooie

rob64

Banned
Is there any way the get the sound on banjo tooie to run smoothly as it keep crackling and stoping during play which can be very frustrating

Here are my specs

P4 2.4 gig
256mb ddr pc 2100
Geforce 4 mx 440
Win 98

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
no, its not slow..

rob64 means the audio stops, that happens to me, nothing slow about banjo-tooie,

OP
R

rob64

Banned
yes that is correct the game fps is great just the sound is very annoying when you are tyring to play is there any fix????

OP
R

rob64

Banned
if we could use the jabo sound plugin 1.4 honest gamers like me
wouldn't have to put up with this choppy sound shit

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
rob64 said:
if we could use the jabo sound plugin 1.4 honest gamers like me
wouldn't have to put up with this choppy sound shit

HONEST!?! DO YOU OWN THE FUCKING GAME!?

if you were honest you'd own it, and you wouldn't have to put up with choppy sound, stupid shit. :plain2:

Stezo2k

S-2K
LOL, anyways Rob, shut your mouth complaining, lol what a name "rob64" the prob will probably be fixed in Azaimers 0.5 Plugin, or u could try Pj64, duno if it works in it

Stez

Hitman

>HONEST!?! DO YOU OWN THE FUCKING GAME!?
>if you were honest you'd own it, and you wouldn't have to put >up with choppy sound, stupid shit.

Every time i log into this forum and check all the latest messages, a recurring theme pops up EVERY time...
And its Cooliscool spamming virtually every damn question thats asked. Cooliscool, if you aren't going to help then shut the fuck up !! You snotty nosed little prick.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Hitman said:
>if you were honest you'd own it, and you wouldn't have to put >up with choppy sound, stupid shit.

Every time i log into this forum and check all the latest messages, a recurring theme pops up EVERY time...
And its Cooliscool spamming virtually every damn question thats asked. Cooliscool, if you aren't going to help then shut the fuck up !! You snotty nosed little prick.

quit flaming cooliscool, hes only expressing his feelings, thats the whole point of this forum, and cooliscool is a pretty cool guy

LOL@ that pic

Stez

Hitman

Well he used bad language and threw an insult at the guy... And i see it from him a lot in dozens of threads... He's not the only culprit for this either, there are a few other people that do it regularly... I'm just fed up of so-called "noobs" getting abuse thrown at them. I very rarely post here unless i'm really compelled to, and this kind of crap compels me !! I just feel that if you aren't going to help, then don't post... Oh, and its not a free speech forum as things get censored, moved, threads closed left right and centre, so the rules apply to everyone, not just those that have made more than 100 posts !!!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Hitman said:
Well he used bad language and threw an insult at the guy... And i see it from him a lot in dozens of threads... He's not the only culprit for this either, there are a few other people that do it regularly... I'm just fed up of so-called "noobs" getting abuse thrown at them. I very rarely post here unless i'm really compelled to, and this kind of crap compels me !! I just feel that if you aren't going to help, then don't post... Oh, and its not a free speech forum as things get censored, moved, threads closed left right and centre, so the rules apply to everyone, not just those that have made more than 100 posts !!!

He said he was an "honest gamer," I was led to believe honest gamers would rather buy the game then put up with poor results from an emulator. Also, it looks as if in that post he was disrespecting the choices of the author's to not include support for jabo's DSound in this version. Not cool.

Whatever. :sleepy::!!!:

Stezo2k

S-2K
HAHAHAHAHA @ that pic

and hitman, i get what your saying, but n00bs will usually get dissed wherever u go, its a common thing

Stez

M

mann

Hitman said:

Exactly!! Good Job! Hitman

rob64 said:
go and fuck yourself you cock sucking roach

:happy: :D eheheheehe yeah what he said!!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
mann said:
Hitman said:

Exactly!! Good Job! Hitman

rob64 said:
go and fuck yourself you cock sucking roach

:happy: :D eheheheehe yeah what he said!!
e

Shut the fuck up, "manuel." :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Valek said:
Hitman and rob, I know its a hard task to accomplish considering your small brain mass, but I want you to listen VERY closely and follow the given instructions:

ROFL! thanks for the backup dude. You're l33t too. :satisfied

Valek

Stezo2k said:
eww thats discusting :( u could be banned for showing nudity, flaming, there might be kids here :p anyways rob quit your spam now. we dont welcome retards who flame ppl and dont like it when they dont get their own way

Stez
Lighten up.

Stezo2k

S-2K
sorry, wrong thread :( that was meant to be in the thread where Rob 64 flamed cooliscool with a pic of a guy that has big balls, saying it was him :( oh well

Stez

Stezo2k

S-2K
actually this might of been the right thread, thank god robs pic got deleted, it was absolutly discusting, made me feel sick

Stez

Valek

Ohhh ok. All is forgiven ;)

Oh yeah, Rob, that picture WAS pretty damn screwed. Maybe your minute brain couldn't comprehend what I told you to do in the picture above, so Ill put it in VERY SIMPLE TERMS this time. Follow the given instructions: