What's new

The return .....

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Well Zero has finally returned :D after a little break and he has something very good to tell you :

In the last time that I was ''away'' and on ''vacation'' I have been studing all things you need to encode an emu and have been using a lot of different compilers and recompilers and I am pretty good at it now :)
But the real news is that I'm working on a few emulators now :

- A GB(C) emulator which will be released very soon because it progressed really rapidly !!!
- A GBA emulator which currently runs a few public demos only :)
but it will be improved and when I think it's ready I'll release it to the public when it's really good :)
- I'm beginning a N64 Emu but this is in a very very very early stage :) but I find it really hard to emulate the n64's core but I'll try my best :)

Well the GB(C) Emulator will be released next week I think and I'll post a link to it right here on Emutalk because emutalk simply rulez.

I'll report back tomorrow on how things are progressing and I'll give you an update on what the specs of the emu's are.

Zero

P.S

Maybe someone can think of a name for the GB(C) Emu and the GBA emu because these will be released pretty soon (I think the first public N64 emu release will be in about two months :D )

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Happy Birthday hellknight !!!! :D

The name is kinda corny ??? but keep em coming !!! :)

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
The GBC emu has been divided because there were some problems running GBC on the emu so I am making one more emu :D The GB emu is almost done ( Release : Tomorrow )
GBC Emu is in w.i.p mode and will probably be released in about a week. GBA Emu has been put on hold untill the GB and GBC emus are fully working.

As for the N64 emu won't be done for a long time (Don't ask about it the next two/three months)

If I manage to get even more spare time (don't bet on it) I would also like to get working on a Genesis emulator or something like that.

Till then this was Zero , thanks for tuning in to this broadcast , this was Zero on Emutalk.net

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
ur pretty ambitious (4 emus WOW)

how about GBZ or ZGB. it sounds nice because Zee Gee Bee, all
-ee sounds.:)

umm...maybe im not very good at this...

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I am experiencing technical problems !!!

As :pj64: pj64er said I'm working really hard on the emus but I have experienced one big problem:

My PC totally crashed (due to a virus) and I lost al of the good progress I made last night on the GB Emu which will be finished as soon as My PC is fully functional again.(I'll release it today in about three hours !!! :) )

I'll put the ftp adress to it right here on Emutalk (You'll get the exclusive GB emu by Zero) (If allowed by Martin) :D
BTW don't expect anything that is super great it's just a plain GB emu which uses no menu or what so ever. I'll attach a FAQ about it as well telling you what the controls are. Keep in mind that this GB emu will be a one release only , it will only be updated if I feel it needs to be.

Furthermore the GBC Emu is also well underway I already have it so far that it can run Pokemon Crystal on 100% (without using Frameskip or anything else) :) I think the first release will be due in about four or five days (maybe even sooner if everything goes right !! :) )

And finally the GBA emu has been put on hold because I need to study the core even better ( it's able to run some homebrewn roms and a few commercail roms but sometimes hangs :plain: )
I'll continue it as soon as I finished the two other emus.

That's al for now ............... Zero signing of.

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
The GB emu is finished !!!!!! :D

Go here

login = Emulation
pass = GB

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!

One down but much more to go. :)

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
The login and pass don't seem to work try this then

login = People_entrance
pass = access_granted

That should work

RatTrap

GODLIKE
geez.. don't you know anything.. my god.. that's the universal greeeetiiiing!!!!.. oh man.. what would you do without me.. alas.. now you won't get killed by the aliens when they arrive.. all you gotta say is baweepgranaweepninibong.. and they'll trat you like a fellow space traveller..

Slougi

heh, but make sure you got enough of the energon cubes (or whatever they are called in english) or you're a goner ;) :alien:

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I know the download isn't working now that's due to Windows XP crashing (and I mean totally crashing :( ) But now I have reinstalled Windows 98 SE and it seems to make my PC run slower anybody who knows how to fix this ?

The download will be up when I have rebuilded my FTP server which was lost in the crtashing period :cry:

Conserning GBC emulation well due to Windows Xp crashing I lost all of my progress which is horrible but the good news is that I have the next two weeks of from school so I can make the GBC emu work and I might even get started on the GBA emu sooner then expected.

But in the mean time I hope someone can help me with the Win 98 SE slowdown problems caus this would speed up the releases a lot.

By the way I'm also looking for a site that can host my GB , GBC and other emus caus then if my server is down people can download it from the site.

Thanks a lot in advance ,

Zero