128 Ram
voodoo banshee 16MB
Sound Blaster 128 PCI

RPGlover12

its gonna be around 15 or somethin
unless he really beaten the shit out of the game to make it run at 60

yogaman

Banned
Is that the demo or full version? Maybe if you reduce the game to "nearly wireframe mode" you get decent speed ;) -

OP
CoDeX

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
RPGlover12 said:
WTF? how did u do that

Not, only he installs the game, and I put DirectX8.1b and work to me the game, jejeje
:linux:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
DirectX 8.1b fixes a bug in directX which prevented software TnL (TnL operations done by the cpu) to work. I'm suprised it works at all on a 233mhz pentium with a voodoo banshee :D

Eagle

aka Alshain
Has anyone tried putting all the settings in UT2K3 on highest. Its really funny, as soon as you hit the last option to highest, the announcer echos "Holy Shit!"

M

mann

the full version would almost take up your whole harddrive
la version completa ocupa todo tu disco duro mi espanol no sirve para nada :D

Josep

eyerun4phun
Eagle said:
The full version has a lot more features like Trilinear Filtering for one.

this is mostly true, should i post a few pics?!;) haha, j/k, i have bragging rights for awhile, come on now;)

yogaman

Banned
Hey Codex, how can you put those settings sooooo high for your specs? I haven't got the B-version (of DirectX) but does that make that difference? UT demo works also very smooth on my machin but I need to put alot of stuff on low detail! ........hmmmmm

OP
CoDeX

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
yogaman said:
Hey Codex, how can you put those settings sooooo high for your specs? I haven't got the B-version (of DirectX) but does that make that difference? UT demo works also very smooth on my machin but I need to put alot of stuff on low detail! ........hmmmmm

To my with directx8.1 without the version b, me it was not working UT2003 :)