people can see that this isn´t a fake

there is currently only two ucodes new,
controller dialog,
im working for the next release
to include more and better things.

but the next realease will be many better:colgate:

aprentice

cooliscool said:
could it be real!? it plays mario with sound, albeit slowly.. possibly a resourc hack, possibly real... could just be a compiled trwingl source with a gui..

Omg! it runs mario64!! Where can i get this emu??

Stezo2k

S-2K
lol, look at the attachment, im not guna try it though cuz its probably a recompiled TR64 with a different name

Stez

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
yep.. fake.. does this controller config dialog tell you anything? you cant access it through the fake gui... sorry blaze, you've been COUGHT! :sly:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
yes, Alright. I have about had it with Blaze... I hope you got what you wanted you penisless fuck... You riped off an emu that you didnt even put any effort in, Not only should you be banned from the Message Board... I hope your banned from the Emu Scene because we have had some very annoying fuckers on board... But your the one who crossed the line... I bet even lightknight wouldnt even go so damn low (Alright, i could be wrong...). I hope you die & No body gives a fuck, you aborted accident :plain2:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Blaze said:
Here is it.
Sorry but this version is only that the
people can see that this isn´t a fake

there is currently only two ucodes new,
controller dialog,
im working for the next release
to include more and better things.

but the next realease will be many better:colgate:

fucking cock smoker..

aprentice

CpU MasteR said:
yes, Alright. I have about had it with Blaze... I hope you got what you wanted you penisless fuck... You riped off an emu that you didnt even put any effort in, Not only should you be banned from the Message Board... I hope your banned from the Emu Scene because we have had some very annoying fuckers on board... But your the one who crossed the line... I bet even lightknight wouldnt even go so damn low (Alright, i could be wrong...). I hope you die & No body gives a fuck, you aborted accident :plain2:

ROTF!

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
CpU MasteR said:
... I bet even lightknight wouldnt even go so damn low (Alright, i could be wrong...). I hope you die & No body gives a fuck, you aborted accident :plain2:

the name you are looking for is Zero.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
pj64er said:
CpU MasteR said:
... I bet even lightknight wouldnt even go so damn low (Alright, i could be wrong...). I hope you die & No body gives a fuck, you aborted accident :plain2:

the name you are looking for is Zero.

yea, Lets not forget the Moron who made us all think his brother was dead :angry:

Last edited:

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Well, i have a suggestion to stop this discussion about is it fake or not...
TRWinGL is distributed under GPL licence, so if you modify it you MUST distribute the source code with it... and then everybody will know it's fake :p

OP
B

Blaze

N64 Devoloper
OK! Source Codes will release!!!
I am using the source code from Emutendo64

icepir8

Time will tell. But Blaze, I have to say the only thing that seems to have changed is the GUI. Even that is not completed.

RPGlover12

runs mario64 at low speed could it be true ??? nah am not sure oh well maybe it is maybe its not lets hope its not coz if it is ur gonna really get alot of flamin coz of this

OP
B

Blaze

N64 Devoloper
ehe....
TRWinGL GUI but
it is clear that real64 is a emu with the base of trwingl
it isn´t a problem to release source codes
because the emu is "real"

Stezo2k

S-2K
its bullshit, ppl like u should be shot, ppl have put a lot of hard work into this emu, and u just put your name on it and come here saying its yours, lamer. cant wait til this dude gets banned, hes had to many warnings

Stez

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Stezo2k said:
its bullshit, ppl like u should be shot, ppl have put a lot of hard work into this emu, and u just put your name on it and come here saying its yours, lamer. cant wait til this dude gets banned, hes had to many warnings

Stez

haha, you're 133t Stezo. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.