What's new

Need help with: Disney dance dance revolution.

Xusamon

When i try to play it, i can't get the music to sync right with the game. When the last arrow gets of the screen, the music is supposed to stop right there, but not for me. The music stops 10-15 seconds earlier for me, so it's not so fun to play it :(

I have tried to use sync game to audio, but it doesn't seem to work, and i also use the daedalus plugin because Jabo's plugin works kinda slow with the game.

So, can anybody help me with this problem, cause i really wanna play this game :)

Last edited:

iq_132

Banned
Azimer is working on his plugins so that they do sync to audio better than jabo's, so I'd wait for Azimer's audio 0.50 to come out... hopefully soon :)

Stezo2k

S-2K
lol this game sux anyways! i get the same problem too, like IQ said it wait for azaimers audio 0.5 to come out :) that mabie will solve ya probs :)

Stez

nemulate

All round nice guy.
If you want someone to teach you to dance maybe the Gentlemen can help. Apparently he's pretty hot on the dance floor :innocent:

OP
X

Xusamon

Hehe, i mostly got this game because i like DDR, and because im a big Disney fan. I got 261 of 276 Donald duck books (Swedish), named Kalle Anka Pocket :)
Been collectiong for 6-7 years now, but it's difficult to find the remaining ones.