What's new

First Post!!!

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Hey - Just a week after I suggested a PS2 forum here is the first! Guess it wasn't the silly suggestion after all!!!
Good lcuck to the nSX2 team I look forward tyo your progress!!!

iq_132

Banned
You have the first post here...
I don't think that there's a way to express how much I <b>don't</b> care...

OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
HeHe - As Eagle says - Someone always does it - When I saw it I thought "F*%$ IT" I am gonna do it 2.

iq_132

Banned
That's true, but If everyone jumped in front of a car when they see one, and you saw one, would you? lol

OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I don't really think the 2 are comparable! Lets be honest one can kill u and the other is harmless fun!

iq_132

Banned
harmless? Today you are posting first, tomorrow you are bringing about the apocolipse!!!! :) :devil:

OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Well Said - Maud - You said that nsx2 is far behind PCSX2 - I think I read it in an interview! In what departments is it behind???

tbag

iq_132 said:
That's true, but If everyone jumped in front of a car when they see one, and you saw one, would you? lol

Indeed i would due to the fact the car would be covered in so many other peoples corpses it would probably stop or the driver couldnt see and go off course ;)

Anyhow yes good luck nSX2 Team (NOTE: The invisible team ;))

And thats my 2 cents... Australian cents so probably 1 cent american due to crappy currency... ehehe ;)