• Still Harassing LaC for Nemu 0.8

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Giving Up With Nintendo 64 Emulation

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Don't Give A Rat's Behind

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters

AMPonzi

Hey, it was a great emulator and still is, but unfortunately there are better ones out there now and instead of griping about Nemu 0.8 I would go out to find Project 64 which has a fantastic plugin system. Only problem is you need a fast PC to run it. I recommend switching to Project 64. Just like when the old Nesticle died out, I switched to FCE Ultra later. ZSNES was always on top so bad example. NO$GMB started to suck, it's off to VisualBoy. Just like when UltraHLE got wiped, people switched to Nemu. Take a great product for what it's worth but stop living in the past and get on with things.

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
I use 1964 & Pj64 but a final NEMU release (no matter who buggy) would be great since i sticked to this EMU for so many years now, it would be a kind of reward !

yogaman

Banned
yeah... Uhle and Nemu have introduced me into N64 emulation!!!! Nemu deserves to end in a noble way ...... not just like uhle

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
i still want nemu 0.8 mainly because i wanna see what lemmey was able to do in terms of netplay

Turbo Techie

Rei Byakku
This is pretty sad for me. Considering my shitty system specs I cant find an emu thatll play Zelda decently. I guess I may as well go back to gameboy advance emulation.

OP
A

AMPonzi

May I make one comment, check your computer acronyms buddy. Windows 98 SE is not Special Edition, it's Second Edition. And yes that is a rather crappy computer, build a new one cause building them is cheap.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
been with pj64 for over a year, almost 2. Now if i'm doing any long term gaming (not cheating) i use 1964 because it's so much faster. ;)

wasn't n64 emulation that got me intereseted in emulation though, it was the gamegear emulator "massage" back in 1996. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
heh i remember that emu, that was pretty damn leet, and played a load of sms games :) the emu that got me into emulation was snes9x: beyond limits

MaGiX

Banned
Corn introduced me to emulation. I played Mario 64 for hours in those days. I would have given almost anything to play Zelda 64 on my pc. ( Almost Anything ya pervs)

Fire

I now use Projekt 64, but we all have seen the Screenshots of NEMU 0.8 and I think, when NEMU 0.8 comes it would be beeeeeeeeettttter than Projekt 64. Because NEMU 0.7a is so great although it is so old. I think, when all EMU Coder start one project, that will be the best Emu. *dream*

cya
Fire

LD.

*poke*
CCS64 was my first emu of choice, quickly followed by KGEN98 and ZSNES :)

For N64 games I use a mixture of 1964 and Project64 with the Glide64 plugin. Can't wait for UltraHLE 2.0 though...

yeah.. sure...

Fire said:
I now use Projekt 64, but we all have seen the Screenshots of NEMU 0.8 and I think, when NEMU 0.8 comes it would be beeeeeeeeettttter than Projekt 64. Because NEMU 0.7a is so great although it is so old. I think, when all EMU Coder start one project, that will be the best Emu. *dream*

cya
Fire

Dont think they can ever agree with that since of big differences between emus!!!

Emu_Lover

I never used Nemu so I really can't say what I think about it. The emulator I first used and got hooked on was Project64. :pj64: I still am sad to see Nemu die like UltraHle did. Oh well.

crhylove

Banned
i first got into emu with snes9x, but then when zsnes started cooking... :D those were sweet days my friends.... and the main reason(s) i upgraded at all ever.

then came corn and i realized there really was a point to upgrading if i get get pj 1.2 workin'....

and now look at my 1337 specs!! my computer mhz is actually 1.337 ghz!! LOL

rhy