What's new

OK its time to strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Soliders fall in! or something ... ive just received direct orders from general lemmy to commence an attack on Lac's (heh that rhymed) mail box! o_O

So those were maybe my last words on nemu.com. If you want to drop me a message send to [email protected]. If you want to bug LaC to finally make the release send to [email protected]. Works best, if you resend the mail every week - until the mailbox is flooded and crashes down.

ready your email programs!
ready!
aim!
spam!!! lol

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
jvolel said:
Soliders fall in! or something ... ive just received direct orders from general lemmy to commence an attack on Lac's (heh that rhymed) mail box! o_O

So those were maybe my last words on nemu.com. If you want to drop me a message send to [email protected]. If you want to bug LaC to finally make the release send to [email protected]. Works best, if you resend the mail every week - until the mailbox is flooded and crashes down.

ready!
aim!
spam!!! lol

WTF are you doing moron

aprentice

jvolel said:

ready!
aim!
spam!!! lol

He was being sarcastic. now.. whats your email address so we can spam you.

yogaman

Banned
I still can't really believe it although it was always in the air.......buuhhhhh! LaC ows it to Nemu to slam the last great release! (I know that LaC doesn't have to do what others want but I it would really ease the pain) - the darkest hour for n64 emulation

OP
jvolel

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Re: Re: OK its time to strike!

Malcolm said:
jvolel said:

ready!
aim!
spam!!! lol

WTF are you doing moron

/me hands Malcolm a dictionary with the word sarcasm highlighted

oh oh what do you know there it goes again

Emu_Lover

You shouldn't be bothering authors. If LAC releases it he does. If he doesn't he doesn't. Real life is always more important.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
WTF! :( This is just tragic...
You keep spamming the nemu forum, and THIS! You tell them to spam lac's e-mail, even though it's sarcastic, it's still SPAM! This way, lac may also throw the towel and nemu may never be released!

For damn sake, don't freakin' SPAM! If you wanna post something, keep it non-SPAM! :angry:

Damn this piss me. Even though it's sarcastic...:plain2:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
"So those were maybe my last words on nemu.com. If you want to drop me a message send to Lemmy. If you want to bug LaC to finally make the release send to LaC. Works best, if you resend the mail every week - until the mailbox is flooded and crashes down"

taken from nemu.com...and clicking on 'Lemmy' or 'LaC' does email them, or sum unused nemu account most probably.

oh and when did the nemu site get redesigned, must have missed that?

conkerman

conkerman
the layout was updated the day that the last post was posted. and spamming isnt gonna make anybody release anything, so it's a waste of time
conkerman

sk8bloke22

roll for life
conkerman said:
the layout was updated the day that the last post was posted. and spamming isnt gonna make anybody release anything, so it's a waste of time
conkerman

yeh but i hav a feeling those e-mail addressess that are provided on the site aernt used anymore, otherwise he wouldnt invite people to spam them on the homepage...which after a bit of detective work, ive concluded that this is a joke by Lemmy...or maybe everyone else got that and i didnt, oh well i deserve a slap.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Yeah, it's some antiSpam account or something. If you highlight their names then look down in your status bar it says javascript:antispam. :p

OP
jvolel

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
sk8bloke22 said:
yeh but i hav a feeling those e-mail addressess that are provided on the site aernt used anymore, otherwise he wouldnt invite people to spam them on the homepage...which after a bit of detective work, ive concluded that this is a joke by Lemmy...or maybe everyone else got that and i didnt, oh well i deserve a slap.

you mean it took a few months just for you to notice lemmy was joking? lol haha

/me smacks sk8bloke22 behind the head ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.