What's new

Asheron's Call 2 public beta

Josep

eyerun4phun
Looking pretty cool so far, except the drivers i'm using for my ti4400 aren't supported all that well so i had to turn the detail down a bit, but can't wait till the final version!!:)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
and yea, this is pso, but it kinda falls within the same type of game;) yes this demo has been out for who knows how long, but still looks pretty bomb;)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
nope dude, its a public beta, you just had to download it in time;) and i did;)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
crap where when is it too late!!! send it to me!!! if you still have the exe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
haha, probably too late, its like 560 megs, you'd have to have dsl or cable for me to send it;)

BinoX

Dreamemu Tester
The final is out in Japan and Korea already.

If u order it from there it has an English language option.

(Just in case u were interested at all)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
i have dsl an di already downloaded it from a jap site, but the download i got was only 80mb?? yeah BinoX i got it found it right after i posted that message lol.....

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
jvolel said:
i have dsl an di already downloaded it from a jap site, but the download i got was only 80mb?? yeah BinoX i got it found it right after i posted that message lol.....

wtf?! 80megs?! have you tested it yet?!:) if anything its probably just a trainer level or something;)

The final is out in Japan and Korea already.

If u order it from there it has an English language option.

(Just in case u were interested at all)

/me gives thumbs up;)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
yeah it was the demo version, it only went up to the dragon on offline and if you took to long. the server would kick you off lol, also its not bad not bad at all, just wish my characters could do some kinda roll to help them dodge and more combos would of been cool too...... also arseons call 2 looks nice how is the combat system is it auto fight via point in click or is it like phantasy star?

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
nah, its kinda the same, but it is pretty complicated, lets see what they do in the final release;)