What's new

problems at Legend of Zelda 2, The - Majora's Mask (E) (M4) [!]

TMatrix

i'm having some small problems and a VERY BIG problem with this game.

small problems:

* Navi appear as a square, this problem is mentioned in your Game FAQ, but i think that isn't my problem cuz i already had this game and it run perfectly on older versions of PJ64. i already tried change plugins and other configs, but the problem still.

* The video at the Clock Tower, when Link "re-learn" the Song of Time, that the Princess Zelda taught, is a white screen, but the song and the noises still as the boxes with texts inside.

THE LARGEST PROBLEM:

* After save the Goron's Village, win the race and receive the gold dust, i tried to upgrade my sword at the blacksmith. I paid the 100 rupies to upgrade it to the "2nd level", play the Song of Double-Time until the next day. Then i took my new sword back, and, when asked, i gave him the gold dust, that i received as award at the race. Then i, again, played the Song of Double-Time until the morning off the Last Day... and here is the problem...I go see the blacksmith, he tell me that was waiting for me, give me the new sharpened sword, and, when Link elevate the new sword (and the text used to appear describling the item) the game crash. if it was on full screen mode, the PJ64 close and the desktop is back. but if it is on windowed mode, the Widows crash and the only manner of the system be back is rebooting the machine. p.s.: the PJ64 don't show any error mensage

i'm running a AMD Duron 850, with only a 3D Now! aceleration, 128mb of memory, and Direct3D is completely functional with my SiS 630. I think the problem isn't the hardware, cuz, as i told, i already played this game in other versions of PJ64, but i don't remember what.

i don't know, but only for more informations, i used these two programs: PowerStrip and 3Deep. I don't know if they may interfer in somethings, but i'm informing it anyway.

to more informations, email me

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
The problem IS your hardware. Newer versions aren't going to work well with that crap due to added funcs. Use Jabo's D3D7 1.4, i still say that video card will do that, it's a piece of crap.

OP
T

TMatrix

where i found it?? is it the already included in the lastest version of PJ64?? if it isn't, where i found the older versions??

OP
T

TMatrix

hey man, that was good...realy realy good... thankx a lot guy, you solved my problem! =)) good, that was very good... thankx, now i can continue Link's journey in peace and without all those problems, since navi to the new sharpen sword...all is working perfectly...thankx man!

hey player, the things here realy works!! =))