What's new

Ladies and Gents, The Triforce

decription

Here is is the triforce in TLOZ:TOOT. Yes this is real. You can not obtain it, only see it. Wanna know how to do it? Go to the oddesy of Hyrule they have it. Anyway its kinda cool BTW here's the link http://www.tbi.net/~max/zelda64.htm. At the bottom under gameshark blow-out go to see the tri-force. N e way here it is.

RPGlover12

shit ur gonna make me replay the game to get it but tooooo bad i can't be bothered though :) but am still gonna play it again

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Why dont you people look in the pj64 cheats board? You'll see that he wasn't the first to discover this, I posted shots of it long ago. <a href="glossary.php?<r=l">LOL</a> sorry newb, but you arent the first. Oh, and i'm sure you didn't know that what you're seeing is on Link's HAND, and not below the garden like you think. pfft.. you're shit ati rage couldn't even display the colors correctly, it's supposed to be yellow. RPG - It's in the beta quest, not in the full thing.

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Really - it's a mystery. People think it was used to test the game before release (it was left on the cart with exit locations scrambled, scrambled, not random) You can see things that you were never intended to see with it.

OP
decription

decription

Calm down cooliscool jeez. I actually not a n00b merely a Lurker. Also, I didn't claim to discover it either. And the ATI RAge comment, come on just cause my parents don't buy me a new toy every week I actually have to work for it. Anyway I'm gettin a new comp soon. AMD and Nvidia. Just cause i dont spend my life here and post all day jeez. Dont judge people by their post counts, it makes you seem insecure.

Last edited:

KingTom

aka "Passion"
i worked in the woods all day
got hit with old rotten smelly mushrooms
smashed myself facefirst into the ground
and i see no money for all my toils
you fullas are wusses

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
RPGlover12 said:
cooliscool said:
My parents didn't buy my stuff i did work for it. :)
we all have dreams dude :) but u will have to get ur parents help as well ;) i always do hehehe ;)

I stopped getting financial aid from my parents when I was 10, and from 11 on I've had to pay rent, 1/2 of what ever i made in a job. I currently pay $300 CND, which is less then 1/2 my pay cheque but I also pay for cable, internet and the phone, which my mom uses, and subs from the amount I would have to pay her.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
decription said:
Calm down cooliscool jeez. I actually not a n00b merely a Lurker. Also, I didn't claim to discover it either. And the ATI RAge comment, come on just cause my parents don't buy me a new toy every week I actually have to work for it. Anyway I'm gettin a new comp soon. AMD and Nvidia. Just cause i dont spend my life here and post all day jeez. Dont judge people by their post counts, it makes you seem insecure.

[/spamon] <a href="glossary.php?<r=l">LOL</a> i need not say anything more [/spamoff]
so anyway about that beat quest thing is there a cheat that lets you see it?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
D01C84B5 0000
8011B9E3 00??

?? =

00 World 01
01 Alternate (go to jabu :bunny: )
02 World 02
03 World 03
04 World 04
07 World 05
08 World 06
16 World 07
E6 (cooliscool)

For (U) V1.0 (sorry gent :blush: )

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
And here's the best beta quest finding: (look far right, at the dock, it's the ocarina pedestal) Also notice 2 tektites, and 2 jabu's inside each other.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
You know what really ticks me off about your post cooliscool:

1: you havent said what region Or version this code is for.

There over 6 altogether for this game needing 6 different codes.

2nd: it should come with a warning note of crahes & how to use thiings through no Navigation Bars.

I find this very recless & Dumb of you.
BTW the code above is to only be used with Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) [v1.0]

NOTE:
Put on the code on load up,After the Nintendo logo you will be in Beta Mode,There are no icons, energy bar etc. on the screen.When you press a C-Buttton you can use an object.Here the objects for the C-Buttons:C-left: arrows, C-down: bombs, C-right: Ocarina of Time. There is also no Navi and start menu.When you go to some places the game will freeze or you can't move.

Last edited: