What's new

Problem with ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK

painkiller78

Hi
I have noticed a problem with Project64 1.5 and the default plugins in ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK
When you get the "Lens Of Truth" and use it, the games slow down dramaticaly,
The percent execution in the toolbar says:
r43000i: 4.1% Dlist: 93.4% Alist : 1.8% Idle: 0.7%
:sleepy: I think that it's a plugin error because if I use the Jabo D3D 1.4 plugin the error doesn't happen

My system specification is as follow

Windows XP Professional SP1
Clone computer using an Intel D845WN
Pentium IV 1.8 GHz
256 MBs PC133 - free memory before executing PJ64 ~156 MBs
Creative Sound Blaster Live!
NVidia GeForce2 MX200 64 MBs - driver version 30.82
(also tried with the 40.41 2K/XP) the same situation

Another thing... just curious...
In the Azimer's Audio plugins the "HQ Mode" or "HLE functions" are always grayed out... is this normal or it's my system... also tried with a Creative Sound Blaster PCI128, and the same result...
just asking

Jorge

Banned
I have another problem with this game ,just after you have found all the children in the clock tower the game screen goes black but i can hear the sound and the only way to have image again is to wait until the "dawn of the second day 48 hour remaining" message. what can i do...

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Jorge (are you spanish too? Your name is spanish...) the problem you have is that when it's getting midnight, the screen gets smaller in the N64. Jabo's plugin doesn't emulate that, and the screen goes black when this happens. So it's not when you find all the children, but when it gets almost midnight.
And about you, painkiller, I have no idea what's going on with your game.

Ron123

i have the same problem when i use The Lens Of Truth as
Painkiller, PJ64 slows to about 12 FPS could this be related to the black screen before midnight because PJ64 also slows down here. I have also found that the problem only occurs 99% of the time the other 1% it works the way it should.

My specs are

AMD athlon 1.4GHz
384Mb PC133
32Mb GeForce2 GTS
30Gb Maxtor
Creative SB Live 5.1