What's new

No mercy wrestlers Color issue

incubus

Ok I went back quite a few pages and didnt see this brought up before
In pj64 1.5 with No mercy Everything is perfect but the wrestlers have weird rainbow colors on them is there a config that will fix this?
thanks
i have a p3 8oomhz
128 mb ram
nvidia Geforce 256
Win 98
directx 8

roaddogg4

wow

yo same prob here. using version 1.5emu. heres a pic of what happend.

nomercyrom.bmp

Lister

Wow, I can't even find the No Mercy Rom, so no matter what, it's better than a blank screen! :)

And I even own the cartridge :(

roaddogg4

<a href="glossary.php?<r=l">LOL</a> for emu go to well i dont wanna post it here aim me at cshawnclegg or yahoo messenge me at cshawnclegg

Last edited:

bodie

you are most probably going to get banned for that ..you lucky thing you .. DO NOT POST ROM SITES OR LINKS TO SITES .. do you understand the rules of the board

PhoenixX_2

I just want to say, I get the exact same problem. In WWF No Mercy, all the wrestlers are all multi-coloured... But other than that, I was extremely impressed at the improvement! It's so much smoother, I can see the text, etc.. etc.. etc..

Specs are:
1 GHz
128 RAM
Windows XP Professional
ATI Rage Mobility 128

And yes, I have the latest drivers, and my video card works perfectly with everything else in WWF :) (and most other N64 games I have for that matter).

crazytopp

Yes u should get a new video card because i used to have same prob with tnt2 now i got geforce4 and everything is just fine.:pj64:

chippo666

someone that isnt a loser answer my question? id just like to know how u can see what wrestlers are saying instead of black bubbles. thanx

roaddogg4

sorry danno.. i didnt go to the champ mode so i danno if its on mine... anybody aim or yim me for the revenge rom?? new aim= hackafterdark yim. cshawnclegg the hack in my name is for no mercy gameshark hacking on N64 not comput hacking

PhoenixX_2

sytaylor said:
PhoenixX_2 said:

ATI Rage Mobility 128

oh yeah theres your prob, get a new card... get a new card, and when you've got a new card REJOICE

I totally understand it is partially my video card. If I had a choice, I'd change my video card. As it's a Mobility, it denotes that I have a laptop. And since I have a Compaq laptop, I cannot change the video card (cuz compaq and HP suck).

Is there any way to fix it? I know it used to work before (PJ 1.4's default plug-in that allowed some feature to change blending mode or somethun!), and now it doesn't... (referring to the multi-coloured wrestlers!) I'd simply go back to the old videa plug-in, but then evrything else that works now, will stop working (referring to the text, which used to not display in menus).

Any ideas would be really appreciated!

EDIT: Buying a new laptop is not an option I can afford ;)

Last edited:

roaddogg4

ok i have a revenge rom now. same thing.. but if i pick the other graphic card, it looks right but goes really slow so i put the resolution to real real small and it goes faster a little slow but not as slow... but small :\ anything i can download to fix this crap??????