What's new

Jabo Read This

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
Some sugestions that i came up with for your plugin. The ati rage seems to have good graphics but doesnt display all of the colors, so is there any way to do something like substitute the color that the card doesn't have for one that it does? This would be a performance hit, but it would be nice to see what the game is supposed to look like. Also I was just curious what rgb stands for? I looks nice but is extremely slow. If there was a way to speed it up it would be awesome. pj64 could also use more otions in the gui. I know that the last one is stupid, and hard to do but it would be nice.

Jabo

Emulator Developer
You should read smiff's wonderful FAQ about project64. I have a feeling you can learn quite a lot from it.

the ATI rage series is a piece of crap, sorry to the company, but it's not intended for this, it doesn't support the things developers these days need, you can wish, you can hope, you can do whatever else you want, it won't bring your card more functionality, there is very few programming tricks that can be done to help those cards. Rule of thumb for knowing when your hardware sucks:

- When you can go to the store and buy a new video card for $30 that is better than yours, it's time to consider upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.