What's new

CBFD - Lava Surfing... ugh

Cyberman

My reflexes aren't bad.. but I can't seem to pass up the caveboys... anyone have suggestions on how to toast these bumms so I can move on from this section? :)

place is
Uga Buga/Mugged where you chase the cavemen on rocket surfboards that just mugged you (after you blow up the caveman's central worship center ;) )

Cyb
by the way this is a well made game.. just in some places it's really hard to figure out what to do ;)

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

Well Doh... I figured it out, I thought you had to PASS them instead like everything else in CBFD you have to use a frying pan.. pee on it .. or use a shotgun and or TNT .. well anyhow :)

I got passed this and I'm in the Count Batula phase, It's pretty stinking funny so far :)
PS: Zombies suck :p

Cyb

ShadowFX

Guardian
When I first bought CBFD I was amazed about its GFX as they were so extremely well done. And yea, I had some places where I had to figure out what to do to get past some parts of the game. Yes, I rate this game high end.

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

Doomulation said:
Hehe, that place's cool. Go n' get those zombies ;)
Zombies are hard because you can't hit them from above you have to shoot them straight on..

Right now I'm trying to throw the alien out of the space ship, kind of a PITA if you ask me, I've tried several times to figure out how to spin the thing up fast and toss the sucker out.. the EASIEST part believe it or not is the secret weapon. You just keep your gun trained on the stupid giant Tedize Shoot the weapons then shoot the little puppet wait tell they finish the lecture about the NEW weapon repeat. It took about 30 seconds to blow it away. The hard part was getting out of there though.

Cyb

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Cyberman said:
Doomulation said:
Hehe, that place's cool. Go n' get those zombies ;)
Zombies are hard because you can't hit them from above you have to shoot them straight on..

Right now I'm trying to throw the alien out of the space ship, kind of a PITA if you ask me, I've tried several times to figure out how to spin the thing up fast and toss the sucker out.. the EASIEST part believe it or not is the secret weapon. You just keep your gun trained on the stupid giant Tedize Shoot the weapons then shoot the little puppet wait tell they finish the lecture about the NEW weapon repeat. It took about 30 seconds to blow it away. The hard part was getting out of there though.

Cyb
No, not really...
You do have an aim, remember? Holding the R-button, you can aim anywhere. Using triggers, too, you can also choose the sensitivity from aiming and walking using n-rage's plugin.

When I did that, it went kinda easy. :)