What's new

Why!!!!!!!!

Jorge

Banned
why can i chose the level of anisotropic filtering, it let me chose the box that says "anisotropic filtering" but i can only chose 2x and i have a GeForce 4 Mx440 and a Athlon Xp 1800+

iq_132

Banned
Anisotropic filtering is a graphics card thing. If you card only supports 2x filtering, that's probably how much it will let you select. (I think)

OP
J

Jorge

Banned
WHAT With a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GeForce4 MX440!!!!!!!!!!!
are you sure thats the max for this card

PainoMan

I R, R U?
I have a GeForce 4 Go, and while I can select up to 4x in the nVidia control panel, the slider in Jabo's plugin refuses to budge.

OP
J

Jorge

Banned
4X in the Nvidia control Panel???
What are you talking about There is no option for this in the Control Panel

PainoMan

I R, R U?
On the Settings tab of the Display Properties dialog, hit the Advanced button. There should be an nVidia tab or two on there with an Additional Properties button. At least there is on for my card. Your mileage may vary.

Hey Fudge... Hahaha... YOU suck hard.

OP
J

Jorge

Banned
>The Mx440 is excellent and i agree with Paino man<

Thanks for the advice...
But that option does not exists

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Afaik, jabo's only supporty up to 8x. At least that is the max to chose in the settings.

My goes up to 8x :inlove:

PainoMan

I R, R U?
Can somebody post some before and after comparison screenshots? I've played with the filtering and anitaliasing both on and off, and I'm not sure if anything is changing. I have to change the settings for my GF 4 Go in the Display Properties as well as within PJ64, so by the time I make all the changes, I've forgotten what the last screen looked like. Some side-by-side comparisons would definitely help!

Tanx!

decription

There are a couple types of geforce 4 cards. The mx and then 3 types of ti. The mx are the worse and mainly have their selling point as be a geforce 4.