What's new

Biggest,best,cooooooolest!!!!!!!!!!!

SyReN

Me and my friends are holding a N64 night where we come together and play n64 roms together can u suggest any good N64 multiplayer games????

-SyReN

sk8bloke22

roll for life
wrong forum dude. erm, goldeneye, perfect dark, mario kart64, diddy kong 64, iss64/98/2000 (all were pretty much the best soccer games ever made), tony hawks games, all are amazing multiplayer.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
super smash bros, and conker bad fur day you can't go wrong with that, and then there is uh..... xena something, diddy kong, mario kart, um.............. banjo tooie (its ok not too bad) jet force gemini, duke nukem zero hour, or duke nukem, golden eye, perfect dark, and others many others

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
san fransico rush 2049, win back, custom robo v2, sorry for double posting explore has been crashing left and right lol am scared that if i press the edit button explor will crash again :-(

OP
S

SyReN

cool thx :) but im on a 500 mhz with savage 4 card so...what games will run properly on my comp???

Stezo2k

S-2K
most n64 roms will work on your pc using 1964, but they might not be fast tho with a savage 4, get a geforce ;)

Stez

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
San Fransisco Rush!!
Me and my friend laughed and laughed while playing that game and crashing into all buildings. Seriously it has a bad control IMO, so bad it's fun! :D

LD.

*poke*
The controls in SCARS are much, much worse. But it's a crap game, so it's not that fun.