What's new

who can...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGlover12

we dont want any of those just prove to us that ur true first i haven't seen anything from u tell now i was tellin my self he may not be fake but u have been like 100 years without showin us any thing just give us a goddam pic or somethin and after that we can do wat u want

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Check bodie's sig. Already made. If you didn't know (or are a complete fucking retard) That's against COPYRIGHT laws, but hey, i wouldn't mind seeing you get sued. :angry:

RPGlover12

easy cooliscool u dont need to sue him for that , but we will still have to wait for him to get a thing and yes use the one in boadie's sig it rox ;)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Nah.. i feel sorry for him, so i whipped him up a nice little logo. Should do the job. :)

Last edited:
OP
B

Blaze

N64 Devoloper
Wow !!! What for a Logo !!!
it looks how you face !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPGlover12

ffs blaze ur the one who's not stoppin with that BULLSHIT u keep tellin us soon u will see screenshots of ur emu and we never saw anything and u didn't even realese the emu so ffs tell us somethin to prove ur real then after that we will apologize for all that bullshit

RPGlover12

he's on nothin stez he wants a logo and an icon
well prove to us ur true 2nd can't u do one ur self a great programmer like u can do somethin very very very very easy

Status
Not open for further replies.