What's new

Animal Crossing

Josep

eyerun4phun
wow, if you have a gamecube then get this game!!:) plus it comes with a save card!!;) Sooo much too this game;)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
wow, i'm surpised at the bleek returns of messages on this subject;) is there only going to be a U.S. release or what?!:)

Macca

it is only scheduled for a US release but there are sorta rumors and wishes for a UK and Australia.

Just wait for raging fuel to reply, he's been waiting for this game since the 64 days :p

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
haha, well, its freak'n awesome of course;) its a game i actually PLAN to play during the day when i get time;)

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Like Macca said, I've been waiting ages for this game. I'm going to be really pissed off if they end up not bringing it to Australia, but it shouldn't be too hard for them to do it. It's not like in Europe where they would have to translate it to all the other languages as well, just english here :) Maybe some holiday changes, but I can live with having US holidays.

Macca

lol, speaking of holidays, they replaced christmas with some other thing to keep it religion free :p

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
Macca said:
lol, speaking of holidays, they replaced christmas with some other thing to keep it religion free :p

hehe, i sure hope so! i'm jewish!! haha, thats a j/k;)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, its mushroom day;) and halloween! i'm going to time it on my GC to where it'll be the day b4, cause there is no way in hell i'm staying at home on halloween!:)

L

Lachp30

Josep said:
haha, wait! does only america celebrate halloween!? wtf?;)

No-one that I know has ever celerbrated halloween in Australia..;)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Animal Crossing is somehow getting to Spain, and the sources are straigth from the Nintendo Spain webpage (www.nintendo.es).
About, halloween....... I suppose it's just an american festival. We also have it in Spain, but we don't celebrate it. Instead, we talk about halloween parties in the USA at my English class :p

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
yes, halloween=parties with costumes!:)

girls dressing up=scandalous;):cool: must i say more:innocent:

L

Lachp30

I really hope it comes out in Australia, but nothing good ever seems to get released here ie Harvest Moon 64:(

blizz

Raging Fuel said:
Animal Crossing has been announced for Australia. I'm not sure of the date, but it is coming.

is that in the same way they mentioned it for Europe or a proper announcment ;)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
finally started getting a hold of the game, i haven't had time, but just lately i actually played and payed off my first debt to make my house bigger and have tom get his shop bigger;) Need one of my friends to come back over so i can visit his town and he can visit mine!:)