• zilmar's audio pluggin

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • another...

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i would say Jabo's Directsound 1.5 . Azimar's audio is not yet that standard of quality. just play Perfect Dark, and compare for yourselfs.

jollyrancher

Others are good but slow compared to azi's

Maybe if you don't have a fast computer. However, I get crackling on all Azimier versions (with and without "sync to audio"), even when the game is running at 60 fps. I get perfect sound with Jabo's 1.5, so on my p4 1.8ghz there's no comparison. I haven't found a way to use the new 1964 because of the sound issues.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Azi is the fasterst ... (quality is good enough for me) <- voted this one
Jabo is da best ...

and with my comp, speed is all that counts

OP
legendj

legendj

Player
Maybe if you don't have a fast computer. However, I get crackling on all Azimier versions (with and without "sync to audio"), even when the game is running at 60 fps. I get perfect sound with Jabo's 1.5, so on my p4 1.8ghz there's no comparison. I haven't found a way to use the new 1964 because of the sound issues.

:innocent: My computer is slow ?! :cry:

Avoozl

I use Jabo DS 1.5 sounds real clear, Azimer 0.30 old is faster but for many games doesnt sound good.. but some there is not much dif in qulity and still runs faster so in that case I use Azimer :) .. I like the features of Azimers drivers as well.

I have looked for Azmier 0.40 beta 1 but havent found it yet.. even on his site.. where can I find and try this plugin?

Last edited:

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Avoozl said:
I have looked for Azmier 0.40 beta 1 but havent found it yet.. even on his site.. where can I find and try this plugin?
I think that it was available with an older version of 1964, most likely 0.8.3. If you can find it, i believe that it is in there.

Avoozl

I think that it was available with an older version of 1964, most likely 0.8.3. If you can find it, i believe that it is in there. [/B]

Great Thanks, I found it in 1964 0.7.2

Last edited: