What's new

new TR64 Ogl ver. 0.7.2 beta

icepir8

new TR64 Ogl ver. 0.7.1 beta

Hi,

Here is a new beta. This has uCode autodection. Its not complete but it learns. :)

Cheers!

Icepir8

Stezo2k

S-2K
wow another release!? im gettin that now, thanx for the gr8 effort & having a gr8 contribution to the 64 emu scene :D

Stez

crhylove

Banned
is there a website? the attachment d/l doesn't work in mozilla 1.1.... hey, this needs to be fixed!!

rhy

WodahsEht

I've playtested the plugin a bit and I thought I would post about a couple of long-standing graphical glitches I'm pretty sure you're already aware of but I figured would be worth mentioning to remind you...

The first picture illustrates that Mario must have forgot the "shine all" on a bit of his nose. It also shows that his hand is proportionally extremely small... (you know what they say about short fat Italian plumbers with tiny hands...) :plain2:

The second picture illustrates that when mario gets hurt his head gets strange angular bumps all over it and sits on a background made of... well, uh... ;)

Another thing I've noticed is the stars wear leather pants!

They're all probably just minor texture loading issues. In any case this is definitely one of the best plugins available as of now. Keep up the good work. :D

RPGlover12

Icepir8 u rule in emu programming ur one of the best out here i really dunno hwo to congratulate u on this work :) maybe u r THE EMULATION GOD after all ;)

ravmanuk

Thanks Icepir8,

It makes it alot better for mine

cheers

mik

my specs
(900 celeron o/c to 1.1ghz, radeon7500, dvd, cdrw, crappy soundcard, 17inch monitor)

Riven

I have a graphical glitch in ogre battle intro. It happens the same in 1964 and project64, when before menu appears.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Riven said:
I have a graphical glitch in ogre battle intro. It happens the same in 1964 and project64, when before menu appears.

yeh, of course there are glitches, just remember which plugin was the first to run ogre battle. tr64 rules, and this version is WAY better then previous releases.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
sk8bloke22 said:
Riven said:

yeh, of course there are glitches, just remember which plugin was the first to run ogre battle. tr64 rules, and this version is WAY better then previous releases.
:!!!:
/me must have!
Hail icepir, da emulation god! ;)

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
crhylove said:
is there a website? the attachment d/l doesn't work in mozilla 1.1.... hey, this needs to be fixed!!

rhy
Try Mozilla 1.2 alpha or one of the latest nightly builds.

iq_132

Banned
This Beta works much better with my system... With the previous one, I got around 19 fps in Mario (During Game Play), with this one, i get around 32.. have you changed your plugin that much ICE?

Anyway, great work, keep it up.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Um, I don't know if anyone plays pwings, but the shadows are mostly fixed. They are at least partly transparent, which makes it so much easier to play.....