What's new

Ahh. 1964

m0sT_hAt3d

Geez...I can't believe how good 1964 has got with this new release. But I cant wait for the Project 64 1.4 release so I can use the 1.4 gfx plugon on 1964.

crhylove

Banned
amen!

got that right! i also can't wait to get a better controller... this snes style one BLOWS...lol

rhy
:devil:

Leto II

Re: amen!

crhylove said:
got that right! i also can't wait to get a better controller... this snes style one BLOWS...lol

rhy
:devil:

I've got 2 Thrustmaster Fire Storm Dual Analog 2s and 2 Guillemot Dual Analogs (basically the same controllers since they're the same company). All USB and they're pretty much shaped just like playstation dual analog controllers. I've been very happy with them. Computer geeks (www.compgeeks.com) was hving a sale on the guillemots a while ago -- first $10 each then $5 each... but they ran out of stock pretty quickly. :(

conkerman

conkerman
ive had my adaptoid for a long time and i can say that it is a great controller. i use it for everything. plus, wishtech isnt a hassle to deal with, they usually ship it out pretty soon

conkerman

Josep

eyerun4phun
err you guys got it all wrong with usb converter controls with other systems... http://www.lik-sang.com/ take a look around that website, try both psx and n64 controllers, yes and more than one controller for one usb port, oo yeah, cheaper too i think:)