What's new

st-v compatability

stin5

i was just wondering what st-v roms do anything with satourne! i have got bakubaku to work but goldenaxe the duel does not so before i Acquiring any more st-v roms i would like to know what works!

Cheers Stin:bunny: :D

Last edited:
to be honest i dont think theres an actual list, there arent enough users with stv roms to test/make such a compat list, right now its try it and see

OP
S

stin5

in that case i think i should make a compatibility list there is not that many st-v roms! back in a few days with full list! :happy:

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
But why bother making a list for pratically all the st-v roms are shown to work on satourne and since its arcade theres usually not much difference between each game anyhow. To me its pointless but if you find it fun thats your problem.;)

OP
S

stin5

well if most of them are shown to work, then i don't need to make a list do I! ???
the point of making a list is to show other people what works and what don't so they don't have to waste time finding out what works and what don't.
it only took me an hour or so to check all my saturn disc that i've had since the great machine launched, but i don't want to waste my time getting st-v games if they don't work!
so if they are shown to work could you point me in the direction of this information that would be great! :devil:

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
Would it be allowed if i posted the link but it was invisible or somthin. wat you cant see cant hurt you.:D

nice try, u better read the damn rules and act properly, otherwise get ur ass kicked :p -2fast4u

Last edited by a moderator: