What's new

mtfoyre

I was having serious problems with 1964 not really working at all. Video plugin exceptions among other errors seemed to plague me. I came here yesterday and started searching through all the info that seemed relevant. Last night, with minor plugin and config changes and a slightly enhanced understanding of how the emulator worked, I managed to get Super Mario World 64 to work. :cool: That was followed by others ROMs that are working (although not all as well as in PJ64) and I was extremely happy about it.

Moral: This is my first post, and it isn't to ask questions that can readily be answered with Search. You guys have a wealth of info here and I appreciate all your help; even though you weren't aware you were helping me :D

R

rico001

Minor errors & Thanks :)

I have notice that when using both pj64 and 1964 in full screen mode the screen around some games have a boarder around them with messed up gfx. This just looks not neat.

Another request I have is that you use some type of grading scale in the ini file for compatability. For example, Starfox A, Blast Corps B, this would let the user know what to expect for playability.

You also have the counter factor set to 2 for most games. Increasing this value will improve sound/framerate for some games.

I have fun with 1964, and have appreciated your hard work. If you never update 1964 that be fine by me.

Thanks for the great emu.